• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding some techniques to Kousuke E Abyssgate

This is basically to add some techniques/magics that Kousuke have done and have considered were worthy to name, this is to make more clear what he can do:

And then Kousuke stabbed that short sword into the ground.

In a moment, the ground instantly bulged out and covered Kousuke completely. The surrounding ground became an omnidirectional protection that blocked the bullets.

「――”Doton – Saryuu no Shiro(There is No Hope of Touching the Abyss)”」(TN: Earth Escape – Castle of Sand Bump). Chapter 208, Showtime Beginning Part.
「From the bottom of the earth, the dead captures――”Doton – Naraku no Jigoku(The abyss seize thee)”」(TN: Naraku no Jigoku = Prison of hell.)

「Wha-」

Allen’s ankle was caught. The hand thrusting out suddenly from the ground was seizing Allen. The abnormal situation that was like a horror movie caused him to feel shaken. Even so, he immediately attempted to shake off the hand, but he only felt pain from being caught tightly as though by a vise and the hand didn’t even twitch.

And then, right after that, Allen was dragged into the ground just like the words of the resounding voice. The ground wasn’t paved by asphalt or anything, but it was a hard ground that couldn’t be easily dug by human strength, yet regardless of that, he was buried from his waist below into the ground without any resistance, as though he was swallowed into a smooth quicksand.

「Shit-, what is this――gueh!?」

Allen thought that his whole body might be completely swallowed under the ground like this, but unexpectedly he was dragged only until his waist before the pulling strength was gone. At the same time, the surrounding ground also recovered its former hardness. Chapter 208, Showtime Beginning Part.
「To disturb the family reunion like this, what a really boorish bunch. ――”Kuuton – Banji Saikuu(I exist, in the desired spot)”」(TN: Air Escape – Air Reside in the Whole Earth)

Something like black mist instantly whirled around Kousuke, but in the next instant, Kousuke disappeared, and not just him, but the whole Grant family too. In their place, the corpse of Kousuke that was inside Emily’s arms until just now appeared! And then, right after that, the corpse vanished with a pon- sound as though it had accomplished its role!

「Thi, thi thi thi thi, this iiis!? Mikawari no Jutsu!? Isn’t this Mikawari no Jutsu, Kousuke-san!」(TN: Mikawari no Jutsu = Kawarimi no Jutsu/Substitute Technique)

「It’s a little bit different. Naturally, I can also use Mikawari no Jutsu, but Banji Saikuu is something that is not limited to just myself. It designates things within a certain range around me and replaces them all with my clone body along with the space. Fufu, this is a more advanced technique. Chapter 209, Showtime End Part.
――Bulge, breaking wave. “Doton – Raiton Combination Art – Raika Hourai” (TN: Raiton = Lightning Escape, Raika Hourai = Lightning Flower Phoenix Arrival)

Such words were propagated from the whole darkness of night. Right after that, the ground underneath Kimberly bulged up with explosive momentum. And then, a roaring lightning attack burst out, like a roaring dragon climbing up to the sky.

「-, gah!?」

Kimberly was hit hard by hard rocks that came at him like a buckshot while an intense lightning attack showered him. Kimberly who couldn’t even make a proper scream was launched into the sky like in a cartoon. Chapter 209, Showtime End Part.
「Invite to the abyss――”Doton – Shin’en Ryuusa”」(TN: Abyss Quicksand)

Instantly, the ground undulated like a whirlpool, Lord Abyssgate slipped through the bullets and then smoothly dived into the ground.

(Happen Raika Hourai and then the continuation from when Kousuke entered in the ground)

Kimberly who couldn’t even make a proper scream was launched into the sky like in a cartoon.

For a moment, everyone’s eyes were fixed on that sight. In the middle of that,

「Be aware of your own sinfulness, o shadow of the country.」

「Wha-, the ground is again――」

Before he could finish speaking, Allen turned his head from the fright that attacked his spine. There, he saw the figure of Kousuke who flew out from the ground with a momentum similar to him being launched out. Chapter 209, Showtime End Part.
――There is no end to the abyss. The deep darkness envelops everything.(Now, beloved children. Let’s bestow the protection of the abyss to you.)

The moment that whisper was uttered, the night suddenly coiled about on the greatly clenched fist of the two. The blackly whirling light that gave such an illusion was increasing in strength with pulses each time the two took a step forward! Yes, it was as though, the abyss lord was increasing that strength with each passing of time! Chapter 209, Showtime End Part.
「Thy art judged by the dark god――”Juuton – Saika no Seitsui(Inescapable Judgment of Abyss)”」」(TN: Gravity Escape – Star Fall of Calamity Judgment)

What was launched was a downpour of kunai that multiplied in weight until they reached several tons. The dozens of berserkers became helpless due to the restriction that was zero gravity in midair. The only thing that they could do was to use their hands instinctually to cover their head. Even so, perhaps they could possibly defend using those thick arms that looked like logs.

Although, in the first place, Juuton – Saika no Seitsui(Inescapable Judgment of Abyss) wasn’t a technique for piercing the target. This was an attack that was labeled as judgment. And then, from time to time, judgment was carried on by reaping the head.

The result,

「At least have a peaceful life in the next world.」

Surrounding the lord on the ground, a sudden squall poured down on the berserkers, where their heads were separated from their torsos like a joke.

The cause was one thing. The rain of kunai was something to reap the head from the beginning. The super heavy kunai falling to the ground had super-fine steel string tied to each other. Yes, so to speak, the steel string was like a guillotine falling down from the sky. Chapter 216, Wai-, You Raised Too Many Flags!
(This one is other use of Black Vortex, but because the profile only say times in which Kousuke make him lighter I wanted to add this to make clear that it also can increase the gravity)
「――”Juton – Todokienu Kuroki Sei’iki”」(TN: Gravity Escape – Unreachable Black Sanctuary)

Immediately after, four whirling black spheres as big as pinballs expanded around Kousuke. At the same time, all the approaching tentacles crashed to the ground as though they were struck down. Chapter 219, It’s Me You Know, A○derson-kun-
「Burning all these……will put the children in danger I guess. Then, let’s smash them apart after freezing them――Rage, silver wind. The breath of the eternal world of ice and snow. Hinder the path of the traveler and seize at the cold arm. Thy art the prisoner of the white ice coffin――”Tougoku no Hana”」(TN: Flower of Frozen Prison)

Kousuke lightly made a sound ton with his step. Immediately after that, a sound bikibiki echoed and the floor was dyed white. Mist was generated as well. With Kousuke as the center, the white wave was spreading as though it was eroding the world. The tentacles and liquid scattered everywhere were frozen altogether.

But, it didn’t end with that. The lump of meat which was dyed pure white and hardened was then enveloped by a prison of ice right after that, like a blooming flower.

A cluster of ice flowers was blooming proudly everywhere. Chapter 219, It’s Me You Know, A○derson-kun-
――Abyss-style Katon(Fire Ninja Art) – Futon(Wind Ninja Art) Combination Skill Gouka Beni Senpuu(Whirling Dark Flame of the Aby)

A vortex of flames swallowed the surrounding while spreading to the sky and earth. It was defensive magic in all directions that created a tornado of flame that was whirling with the caster at the center. Chapter 303, Aby Through The Looking Glass
――Abyss-style Taijutsu(Martial Art) Kicking Style Juutsui Engeki Kyaku(Fall Into The Deep Darkness) (TN: Heavy crash flame kick)

Adding to the momentum that came from horizontally freefalling using the gravity magic “Black Vortex”, the moment the kick impacted, the lord increased his body weight by several times to raise the destructive power. Furthermore, using enchanting type magic, he wrapped his leg in the flame-element magic.

It was a technique he only thought of just now! Of course, the naming too! Chapter 303, Fleeing Is This One’s Forte
The kunai floating in midair formed a circle formation in front of the lord. The kunai that were forming the circle formation like the barrel of a gatling gun started to rotate clockwise at high speed. They were even turning red hot. They looked just like a ring of fire in a circus.

But, naturally, it wasn’t something for a fierce beast to hop through.

It was for digging.

――Abyss-style Katon Futon Combined Formation Houou Daishouha(There is no hope in stopping d) (TN: Firebird’s Great Flight)

The ring of flame that flew forward while rotating like a cannonball mercilessly gouged the flesh wall of the ghoul-like things with the blades of flame and wind that whirled about like a tornado combined with the high-speed rotation of the kunai themselves. Chapter 303, Fleeing Is This One’s Forte
(This one is to show that the clones can explode)
「Self-explosion, is romance.」

A light flashed brightly. A terrific explosion blast mowed down the surrounding without sparing anything. The charging “shadow” also wasn’t an exception.

After all, the last explosion was added with the release of flame-element magic that was activated with all the lord’s remaining magic power which he poured into the clone. Chapter 303, Fleeing Is This One’s Forte

This part is to add some equip that should be listed:

The lord that was walking out calmly had his eyes filled with rage, his hands unsheathing two short swords. One sword was clad in the azure flame, and the other sword was clad in glimmers that looked like diamond dust. The melting and severing sword of superheat “Enryuuga”, and the ice sword of absolute zero that formed its counterpart, “Touryuuga”. Chapter 218, I Wanted, to Have a Date……
「It was shocking. I’ll omit the detailed explanation, but this thing, if I have to put it into words it’s something like a pluripotent cell. If it’s used as it is, it will erode cells of living thing and destroy them completely, but if the cell is adjusted well, it will instead replace cells that has abnormality. It will constantly maintain the healthy state. ――I named it Pandora’s Hope.」

In other words,

「If you drink one tube, even in an environment that eat at your body no matter how much, Pandora’s Hope will maintain your body in healthy state. I haven’t test it in hell’s environment so I cannot say with certainty but, if there is no hole in my theory, it should maintain its effect for three days.」 Chapter 315, Reinforcement, And Then Storming
Also the recovery medicine that all the returnees have (though for some reason I don't know why isn't listed in the profiles when they use it pretty often), but don't know what quote use with that.

Last edited:
Could you add them? I don't want to do it for my bad english so I'm worried about writing something wrong, if you can't then later I will add them. Also, if you add them also add the new Undreground Mobility.

Back