• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Resurrection ability for the Omnitrix

So here's the video :

https://youtu.be/pJPDImdd_Dg

We can clearly see that the OmniTrix revived Ben after he got completely destroyed by vilgax . Also I'm pretty sure that Azmuth himself saied that any of the alien species can come back to life including humans.

So wouldn't this give the OmniTrix Resurrection ability?

I think it would be for all Aliens since azmuth saied that any of the alien species can come back to life including humans.(I don't remember which episode)

The problem though is that when Ben revived, he didnt come back as Chromastone but as Diamond Head.

Did Ben have master control when Vilgax killed him?

He came back as Diamond Head (why does that sound so dirty?) but is their any indication that he only can come back as it?

Well, he was Chromastone when he died and when the Omnitrix revived him, Ben was reviving from Chromastones body parts (the crystals). So he shouldve came back as Chromastone if the revival applied to any Alien yet Ben became Diamond Head.

The only exception to this I can think of is if Ben had master control and just decided to become Diamond Head instead. But the leaves the question. Did Ben have master control by that point?

I don't know if Ben had the Master control but Isn't this because of the faile safe? I mean the faile safe always choose the right alien so the OmniTrix decided to turn Ben into Dimond had IDK

Badrimoine2019 said:
So here's where ben got master control : https://youtu.be/3LgXY1cMswUIt happened before the episode when Chromaston got killed,so yeah I think Ben had the Master control in this episode (when he got destroyed by vilgax)
Ben lost Master Control shortly after that because he used up a lot of the Omntrix's energy to change the Highbreed's DNA

Only for Chromastone, I will me making a huge CRT of all Omnitrix shenanigans later on (it's practically almost done and this feat is already in it) if you want to add this now then you can put Resurrection (into Diamondhead) on Chromastone's page if accepted.

Weird didn't Azmuth saied that every species in the OmniTrix can come back to life even humans? Or something like that i don't remember

Badrimoine2019 said:
Weird didn't Azmuth saied that every species in the OmniTrix can come back to life even humans? Or something like that i don't remember
He was talking about Ben being the last hope for the species to come back because the Omnitrix contains all the DNA of aliens in the Milky Way which is the galaxy the Highbreed were going to destroy every planet in

@Bad that's like a general bringing back to life of the species, would be like us restoring the dinosaurs, we wouldn't restore an individual dinosaur but the species as a whole and they'd have no memory.

Okey but why it would work only for Chromaston and not the other Aliens? I mean we've clearly seen that the OmniTrix reviving Ben as Dimond had so it could work for other species, also did Ben used Chromaston again after he got killed?

Ben only had access to Diamondhead from that episode onwards, Tetrax then freed Chromastone from Diamondhead's body and then after that episode Ben got access to both.

Also this specific failsafe would only work for Chromastone to Diamondhead, but don't worry Ben got 4 other "failsafes" which I will mention soon.

I don't understand, you are saying that ben got acces only to Dimond had and Chromaston?? What about the other Aliens?

Ummmm okey but can you tell me what are the 4 faile safes that the OmniTrix have ? I've taught that The OmniTrix does have only one Faile safe lol

If the omnitrix truly was able to ressurect any alien, then why was Ben 10000 needed to re-install Ben's aliens after Eon turned them to dust? It only works for Chromastone, because he wasnt actually destroyed/ killed, he is living diamond, his is a special case.

Chromatone dying by Vilgax happened in "Vengeance of Vilgax" S3 E2 Ben didn't have Master control in that episode. Azmuth saying Omnitrix has can bring back species happened in S2 finale.

Greenshifter said:
Only for Chromastone, I will me making a huge CRT of all Omnitrix shenanigans later on (it's practically almost done and this feat is already in it) if you want to add this now then you can put Resurrection (into Diamondhead) on Chromastone's page if accepted.
I think this should be fine to apply right?

I'll apply it then, I do think we should maybe give the OP the option to shut down certain Omnitrix abilities since people don't want to make a fight against Chromastone to then go and lose to Diamondhead or something.

Back