• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Low 1-C key to Albedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty simple, we accept that Ben Tennyson and his future versions like Ben 10,000 have a Low 1-C key due to Alien X being accepted at this level here.

And well, when I go to look at Albedo's profile
I see that he doesn't have a Low 1-C key like them.

So, i propose a seventh key being added to Albedo's profile, this being Alien X's Low 1-C key, because he has such transformation and we have plenty of evidence for that.

First Proof:https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/The_Final_Battle:_Part_1

In the finale of Alien Force, Albedo gains the Ultimatrix and when he is fiddling with his transformations, the silhouette of Alien X's transformation flashes by as he switches to the next transformation

Second Proof: https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_10,000_Returns

In this episode, Paradox mentions that there is a parallel world where Albedo tapped into Alien X transformation and was trapped in the transformation for a long time.

Third Proof: In the DS version of Ben 10's Vilgax Attacks, there is a moment where Albedo transforms into Alien X during his fight with Ben and ends up getting trapped there (this would later be referenced by Paradox in the Ben 10,000 episode of Ultimate Alien).

So, like Ben 10,000 who never used Alien X but still have a Alien X key, i propose Albedo also having a Alien X key.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Firestorm808
@Reiner
@Aachintya31 @LuciferX @Barbar01 @Abstractly_a_Protagonist @NIK_FARIS @DaReaperMan

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Hating omniverse to introduce DNA stabilizer for albedo, kinda feels like he still needs a omnitrix, UAF version was good where he himself was a living omnitrix.

Hating omniverse to introduce DNA stabilizer for albedo, kinda feels like he still needs a omnitrix, UAF version was good where he himself was a living omnitrix.
True, UAF Albedo didn't even feeled like a villain sometimes, he just wanted to return to his galvan form and leave.

Sadly no😢 but i wouldn't mind someone teaching me, also Albedo's profile is locked, i can't make the changes.
All right, get your wiki profile, kind of like My own (Wow i was dumb when i wrote that thing)

And it's easy to make a Sandbox from there, just add a slash after your name on the wiki and type whatever you want, for instance: Yourwikiname/Albedo Rework

This is something I did decently recently

All right, get your wiki profile, kind of like My own (Wow i was dumb when i wrote that thing)

And it's easy to make a Sandbox from there, just add a slash after your name on the wiki and type whatever you want, for instance: Yourwikiname/Albedo Rework

This is something I did decently recently
Thanks, i did that and created a account on wiki but i still don't have a permission to create blogs or profiles... or at least a Albedo rework profile.

Man, i still can't add the changes to his profile for some reason, it still says that i don't have a permission🗿 i'm sorry for asking this but @Reiner can you do this? DDM said the profile is already unlocked.

Man, i still can't add the changes to his profile for some reason, it still says that i don't have a permission🗿 i'm sorry for asking this but @Reiner can you do this? DDM said the profile is already unlocked.
Done

Done
Thanks Reina-Kun😳

Thanks Reina-Kun😳
anime-girl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back