• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding conqueror user soul manipulation and mind manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. when their enemy luffy, the conqueror, releases his hakisi, they listen to him, so he dominates their minds.
    lsGbDOLAryklKnERdoT91611718105.png
    s0kP4oWyuPbVe93k173S1611718105.png
    TaZIprTNFAAckTuegAX01611718709.png

the shanks forcibly withdrawing the ryokugyu

in the domination part it says that he dominates your soul.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Haoshoku_Haki

as it says here consciousness is in the mind not sleep manip but mind manip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness

Last edited:
Intimidating someone into stopping an action is not Mind Manipulation.
the simplest example; shanks drives his opponents crazy with 2 swings of the conqueror's haki and this is mind manipulation as mentioned in the wiki.

1. It is associated with Telepathy and Mind Reading, and these powers are often possessed by the same characters. While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, higher-level users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, plague them with illusions and hallucinations, and even rip their minds from their bodies.

Intimidating someone into stopping an action is not Mind Manipulation.

I'm not seeing the scan for Soul Manipulation here either.
in the amazon lily arc part of the wiki it says that hancock's brothers obeyed luffyn's order

it doesn't say anything about being able to manipulate animals by frightening them.
where it says it can be controlled by mind manipulation?

Last edited:
After what everyone has said I have come to accept that soul manipulation is illogical so can you please close this crt so I can get better mind manipulation arguments and I will open a new comprehensive mind manipulation crt with mind manipulation only so can you please close this one.
@Damage3245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back