• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding A Profile For Granny Rags Profile (Dishonored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
The other revisions are dead pretty much so this should be fine

I made a profile for Granny Rags from Dishonored

If it’s accepted we can apply it to the dishonored page

Agree: Elizhaa, Confluctor

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like she qualifies for Immortality type 8. Just seems like 4 from the description to me.

Also is there no in game description for some of these stuff, like precog?

I don't see why TK should be listed, even as possibly. We don't give people abilities just because they bestowed it on others.

Rest seems fine at a glance.

Doesn't seem like she qualifies for Immortality type 8. Just seems like 4 from the description to me.
She can’t be killed unless her cameo is destroyed. thats pretty text book type 8
Also is there no in game description for some of these stuff, like precog?
Those are abilities that seem to arise from any direct connection to the void, as even unmarked people like Billie have them. i think a possibly should suffice. Threre is also a statement In which sh says she can still see because she has the “sight”, if that help.
I don't see why TK should be listed, even as possibly. We don't give people abilities just because they bestowed it on others.
Sure

She can’t be killed unless her cameo is destroyed. thats pretty text book type 8
Can you explain the cameo thing a bit more?
Those are abilities that seem to arise from any direct connection to the void, as even unmarked people like Billie have them. i think a possibly should suffice. Threre is also a statement In which sh says she can still see because she has the “sight”, if that help.
Hmm, I see.

Sure that works.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is cameo, some sort of avatar or...? That part is what I don't understand lol

The Telekinesis category should also be removed; besides this case, the update sandbox looks fine.

I will be honest; I think it is largely fine to apply the changes; though, I still would suggest removing the telekinesis category since the character doesn't have the ability anymore.

I will be honest; I think it is largely fine to apply the changes; though, I still would suggest removing the telekinesis category since the character doesn't have the ability anymore.
Oh, my mistake I’ll get on that

Edit: Deleted

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back