• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add Category:Miko as an occuption category

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says. In VS Battles Wiki, there are miko such as Reimu, Sanae, and I think the category is notable enough to be made.

Just putting them as Priest(ess) would be enough. That's litteraly what they are.

Just putting them as Priest(ess) would be enough. That's litteraly what they are.
Just put priests so it can be inclusive of everyone and everything.
It is a good choice and I'll do this, but does Miko has its notably to have its own page like Category:Schoolgirls is clearly the sub-category of Category:Students and Category:Female Characters?

Also, maybe we could expand the explanation in Category: Priests since people like me do believe that "Priest" is only for Judaism and Christianity.

Last edited:
Kannushi (the guys miko assist IRL) are often called "shintoist priest" as far as I know, so sounds good to expand the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back