• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Battles A Titan (Adam Pixton vs Titan Cameraman) (0-1-0)

In an alternate universe, the Cameramen were made by the humans to hunt down and kil those with the Sollertia gene. Adam decides to take down their most powerful robot to keep other Sollertia users safe

Ground Rules:
Who Wins?

Mankinds Guardian: 0 ()
The Titan: 1 (SJG13673)
Inconclusive: 0 ()
yfvFgxt.jpeg
67d51b2c240f20bff77aa643b1232f8f.jpg

Last edited:
So to get descussion started I'll list of each ones advantages and disadvantages

Adam's Advantages:
  • 1.72x AP advantage with Enhanced Punches
  • Smaller size, harder to hit. It'll be like trying to hit a fly for Titan Cameraman
  • Acrobatics
  • Far more skilled
  • Far better Battle IQ
  • Can reduce damage & get stronger via absorbing KE
  • Experience fighting stronger opponents, flying opponents, ect
  • Can redirect attacks
  • AoE explosions
Cameraman's Advantages
  • 1.76x AP advantage against Adam
  • 1.02x LS advantage (It's pretty much equal tho)
  • Larger size, could crush Adam
  • Higher range
  • Flight
  • Spammable attacks
  • Type 2 Immortality

Hmm, well, Cameraman has a lot of explosive attacks with good aoe and can protect himself with both flight and forcefield, also gravity gun should grant him a pretty good chance at incapacitating him and killing him

Sorry I don't know anything about Adam and AI generated pics are only making it worse
He's an OC so I don't really blame you for not knowing much
Hmm, well, Cameraman has a lot of explosive attacks with good aoe and can protect himself with both flight and forcefield, also gravity gun should grant him a pretty good chance at incapacitating him and killing him
idk if bringing Adam closer with the gravity gun would be a good idea as Adam outskills heavily in cqc. Adam also has experience with flight users so that might not be very helpful for the titan

He's an OC so I don't really blame you for not knowing much

idk if bringing Adam closer with the gravity gun would be a good idea as Adam outskills heavily in cqc. Adam also has experience with flight users so that might not be very helpful for the titan
Would his cqc skills be relevant when Titan just crushes and burns him in his hands?

Would his cqc skills be relevant when Titan just crushes and burns him in his hands?
Adam has better LS (Above baseline Class M, so he'd be superior) So he just has to push the hands away and escape quickly. He has forcefield creation to help him out as well, and can also use his explosion manip to blast the hands away too if need be.

Titan cameraman doesn't have resistance to electricity manipulation, at least in this key, so maybe adam could short-circuit him one he gets enough energy stored up? Kind of like how a power surge can wreck a PC if you don't have protection for it.

Adam has better LS (Above baseline Class M, so he'd be superior) So he just has to push the hands away and escape quickly. He has forcefield creation to help him out as well, and can also use his explosion manip to blast the hands away too if need be.

Titan cameraman doesn't have resistance to electricity manipulation, at least in this key, so maybe adam could short-circuit him one he gets enough energy stored up? Kind of like how a power surge can wreck a PC if you don't have protection for it.
Titan Cameraman upscales from Detainer Astro's weight (43929583.1734 KG or 48424,076 Tons), as he can wrestle with G-Toilet who can easily push him around, so yes, he is stronger than Adam's 42,900 tons, so he is not snapping from his grip, so, with all that, unless Adam's electricity can even shortcut him, Titan should be able to win i'd say, as besides fire and arms he also got good flight and aoe explosives.

Titan Cameraman upscales from Detainer Astro's weight (43929583.1734 KG or 48424,076 Tons), as he can wrestle with G-Toilet who can easily push him around, so yes, he is stronger than Adam's 42,900 tons, so he is not snapping from his grip, so, with all that, unless Adam's electricity can even shortcut him, Titan should be able to win i'd say, as besides fire and arms he also got good flight and aoe explosives.
Adam has dealt with budget Bakugo (forgot his name) before I’m pretty sure, so Adam has experience with AoE stuff, along with flight. As for the LS, I guess I should’ve checked the verse page for the calcs and not Titan cameraman’s profile itself, but even then, his forcefield creation and explosion manipulation can allow him to escape or defend against it, plus he could potentially absorb some of the energy from it to take less damage and amp himself up thanks to the forcefield defending him from the heat, so it’d probably only help him.

Adam is definitely going to watch out for this giant robot grabbing him though, and given his acrobatic abilities it’d be pretty hard for the Titan to do that, so i don’t think it’s viable.

Adam has dealt with budget Bakugo (forgot his name) before I’m pretty sure, so Adam has experience with AoE stuff, along with flight. As for the LS, I guess I should’ve checked the verse page for the calcs and not Titan cameraman’s profile itself, but even then, his forcefield creation and explosion manipulation can allow him to escape or defend against it, plus he could potentially absorb some of the energy from it to take less damage and amp himself up thanks to the forcefield, so it’s probably only help him. Adam is definitely going to watch out for this giant robot grabbing him though, and given his acrobatic abilities it’d be pretty hard for the Titan to do that.
Cameraman's gravity gun doesn't have visible area of effect, so acrobatics won't really help him that much i'd say, and I doubt forcefield (which are small as said in the profile) will really help when his arms are locked too, either way, unless I just doesn't know something about Adam, explosions (which should weaker than Titan's durability) won't really help him get free from his grasp and doubt he can recover or absorb energy from that. Voting for Titan

Cameraman's gravity gun doesn't have visible area of effect, so acrobatics won't really help him that much i'd say, and I doubt forcefield (which are small as said in the profile) will really help when his arms are locked too, either way, unless I just doesn't know something about Adam, explosions (which should weaker than Titan's durability) won't really help him get free from his grasp and doubt he can recover or absorb energy from that. Voting for Titan
I did point out that Adam has plenty more skills feats even if you don’t think it’d work, especially in terms of cqc, so like primal has pointed out, getting Adam closer to themselves would be beneficial for him, since all he has to do is avoid the arms really, which would be simple for someone with as much experience, talent, and skill as Adam.

Meanwhile the Titan cameraman probably only has a few weeks on him, maybe a month of combat experience at best unless there’s some sort of statement that says the skibidi toilet war has been going on for years, but even then the cameraman lacks experience in going toe-to-toe with a comparatively tiny opponent that can keep up with them, while Adam has seen plenty of his stuff before, like the energy blasts and explosions.

Adam also has this, which can also be used to deflect the core blast from the Titan cameraman as well given it’s description, so if Titan cameraman tries this strategy, it still only helps Adam:
  • Attack Reflection (Could absorb Point Blank's blast and send it back to him with equal energy)
I also think it’s a little early to vote, especially when there’s no much to cover 👀

I did point out that Adam has plenty more skills feats even if you don’t think it’d work, especially in terms of cqc, so like primal has pointed out, getting Adam closer to themselves would be beneficial for him, since all he has to do is avoid the arms really, which would be simple for someone with as much experience, talent, and skill as Adam.

Meanwhile the Titan cameraman probably only has a few weeks on him, maybe a month of combat experience at best unless there’s some sort of statement that says the skibidi toilet war has been going on for years, but even then the cameraman lacks experience in going toe-to-toe with a comparatively tiny opponent that can keep up with them.

Adam also has this, which can also be used to deflect the core blast from the Titan cameraman as well given it’s description, so if Titan cameraman tries this strategy, it still only helps Adam:
  • Attack Reflection (Could absorb Point Blank's blast and send it back to him with equal energy)
I also think it’s a little early to vote, especially when there’s no much to cover 👀
Either way, I'm out

Now that i think about it, is there ANY attack that Adam couldn’t just absorb for his own benefit? The titan’s hammer is just Kinetic energy which Adam absorbs, and he’s also absorbed energy blasts before which is what the titan’s core blast is, so everything they throw at Adam gets largely absorbed and thrown back at them 👀 I feel like that’s a huge advantage for him, not going to vote yet since i think it’s a little early, but leaning Adam rn 👍

Adam has dealt with budget Bakugo (forgot his name) before I’m pretty sure, so Adam has experience with AoE stuff, along with flight
He hasn't delt with Draco (explosions guy) but he has delt with Henry (fire guy) who has plenty of AoE attacks & explosions of his own
unless I just doesn't know something about Adam, explosions (which should weaker than Titan's durability) won't really help him get free from his grasp and doubt he can recover or absorb energy from that
His explosions scale to his enhanced punches, which are stronger than the Titan's AP. He has also absorbed energy from fire before as he absorbed Henry's fire during their fight
Voting for Titan
Vote counted
Either way, I'm out
I'd personally reccommend staying in as you have the most knowledge on the Titan Cameraman here, though I also can't make you do anything. If you want to leave the match, go ahead
Now that i think about it, is there ANY attack that Adam couldn’t just absorb for his own benefit? The titan’s hammer is just Kinetic energy which Adam absorbs, and he’s also absorbed energy blasts before which is what the titan’s core blast is, so everything they throw at Adam gets largely absorbed and thrown back at them 👀 I feel like that’s a huge advantage for him, not going to vote yet since i think it’s a little early, but leaning Adam rn 👍
He can't absorb 100% of the energy, so everything will still do some damage, especially with the AP gap. But as I said earlier, this fight will pretty much be like a human trying to kill a fly, except that fly is more skilled & experienced, can take multiple full-powered hits from you and keep going, and even reflect your attacks back

I'm not voting anyone as I want to see if any other arguements are brought up, but this will at the very least be very high-dif for the Titan

I can't say much for the match itself, but looking at the 7-C feat Adam scales to with his enhanced strikes, shouldn't the feat take into account a person's surface area since a scream/sound wave is an omnidirectional attack? The result you got was specifically ~50 terajoules per square meter, and with a person's cross-sectional area of 0.68 M^2, even at point-blank range they'd only be getting hit with 8.145 Kilotons (It's still 7-C, but it's a bit lower, and it'd bring Adam's stage 1 form down to 2.715 kilotons)

So a new Skibidi Toilet CRT came out that might nerf Titan Cameraman to Class K, though I might try to argue against that

If that happens, then one of Titan Cameraman's main wincons will be gone

I can't say much for the match itself, but looking at the 7-C feat Adam scales to with his enhanced strikes, shouldn't the feat take into account a person's surface area since a scream/sound wave is an omnidirectional attack? The result you got was specifically ~50 terajoules per square meter, and with a person's cross-sectional area of 0.68 M^2, even at point-blank range they'd only be getting hit with 8.145 Kilotons (It's still 7-C, but it's a bit lower, and it'd bring Adam's stage 1 form down to 2.715 kilotons)
I wasn't aware of that, I'll make the changes to that soon

So a new Skibidi Toilet CRT came out that might nerf Titan Cameraman to Class K, though I might try to argue against that

If that happens, then one of Titan Cameraman's main wincons will be gone
I decided to try calculating the weight of the titans & G-Toilet (Since the characters actually have feats of moving/tossing them that would scale to LS) and G-Toilet's already Class M from 1.0 & from just the weight of his toilet, their Class M LS will be fine (And will probably be higher than it was before)

I decided to try calculating the weight of the titans & G-Toilet (Since the characters actually have feats of moving/tossing them that would scale to LS) and G-Toilet's already Class M from 1.0 & from just the weight of his toilet, their Class M LS will be fine (And will probably be higher than it was before)
Best of luck to you 🫡

Made 1 final edit to the calc as I figured I should use Point Blank's surface area for the calc, giving me a result of 10.791 kilotons of TnT & 3.597 kilotons of TnT

Final changes have been added

So currently the Titan Cameraman is now at least 84,895 Tons due to SoupyWolf5's calculation of V 4.0 G-Toilet's weight, and that number might increase. Either way, the Titan has a good LS edge now.

So, to relist the advantages with the newly updated stats:

Adam's Advantages:
  • 1.55x AP advantage with abilities
  • Smaller size, harder to hit. It'll be like trying to hit a fly for Titan Cameraman
  • Acrobatics
  • Far more skilled
  • Far better Battle IQ
  • Can reduce damage & get stronger via absorbing KE
  • Experience fighting stronger opponents, flying opponents, ect
  • Can redirect attacks
  • AoE explosions
Cameraman's Advantages
  • 1.93x AP advantage against Adam
  • At least a 1.98x LS advantage (Might change depending on future calculations)
  • Larger size, could crush Adam
  • Higher range
  • Flight
  • Spammable attacks
  • AoE Attacks
  • Type 2 Immortality

Back