• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Achilles VS Lu Bu (0-7-0) (CONCLUDED)

Achilles (Troy) VS Lu Bu (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)

Both are 9-C

Both combatants start one meter apart.

Speed is equalized

Achilles:

Lu Bu: 7 (Jackpact, Stillwinston, Mariogoods, Greatsage13th, Cimafranca133, Popted2, Naitodesu)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hm, i don't know, someone can correct me but Lubu might take this, Lubu might lose in ap at face value but he seem to have some scaling chain so i will say they are both equal, he have the blatant advantage in lifting strength allowing him to throw Achilles around and unless someone give me scan, i will say that both are relatively skilled with Achilles being slightly better. So i would say Lubu take this mid diff, tho if Lubu is exaggeratedly cocky then i could see him trying to fling Achilles right off the bat just to get a sword to the throat then die, so my vote could change depend on the context on both fighter.

Well I'll put down Lu Bu's skill feats here from another match

• Referred to by warriors at the time as "Indeed Lü Bu was the man among humans, as Red Hare was the horse among horses."
  • Slays multiple generals, and forces routs, until the numbers are too stacked in Ch5 "In response a valiant general from Henei named Fang Yue spurred to the front, his spear set ready for battle. Lü Bu and Fang Yue met: Before the fifth bout Fang Yue fell under a thrust of the trident halberd, and Lü Bu dashed forward. Wang Kuang's troops could not stand and scattered in all directions. Lü Bu went to and fro slaying all he met. He was an unstoppable force. Luckily, two other troops led by Qiao Mao and Yuan Yi came up and rescued the wounded Wang Kuang, and Lü Bu pulled back" after this battle "They held a council and agreed Lü Bu was a hero no one could match"
  • He fights the Three Sworn Brothers in that chapter also, one of whom would later go on to be credited as China's God of War "Lü Bu following at the topmost speed of Red Hare. Red Hare was a three-hundred-mile-a-day horse, swift as the wind." followed by "Zhang Fei was elated, and he rode forth with all his energies. They two were worthily matched, and they exchanged half a hundred bouts with no advantage to either side. Then Guan Yu, impatient, rode out with his huge and weighty green-dragon saber and attacked Lü Bu on the other flank. The three steeds formed a triangle and their riders battered away at each other for thirty bouts, yet still Lü Bu stood firm. Then Liu Bei rode out to his brothers' aid, his double swords raised ready to strike. The steed with the flowing mane was urged in at an angle, and now Lü Bu had to contend with three surrounding warriors at whom he struck one after another, and they at him, the flashing of the warriors' weapons looking like the revolving lamps suspended at the new year. And the warriors of the eight armies gazed rapt with amazement at such a battle"
  • In Chapter 11 his lone charge ends up routing Cao Cao's forces. "Then fierce anger seized upon Lü Bu. Setting his trident halberd, he urged his Red Hare forward to where the fight was waging. Seeing him approach, Xiahou Dun and Yue Jing both fled, but Lü Bu pressed on after them, and Cao Cao's army lost the day." later in that chapter Cao Cao manages to do a successful ambush yet upon hearing that Lu Bu was arriving he broke off and fled
  • The next chapter Lu Bu battles Xiahou Dun from noon until dusk (Cao Cao's right hand man and a highly skilled fighter who could battle on despite losing a freaking eye which he then consumed before killing the one who did it) " Xiahou Dun with a body of soldiers found his chief, checked the pursuit, and fought with Lü Bu till dusk"
  • In Chapter 16 Lu Bu battles Zhang Fei (One of the aforementioned three sworn brothers and second to Guan Yu) for 100 rounds straight until Liu Bei ordered Zhang to retreat for fear of losing him "Lü Bu rode forward to give battle, and Zhang Fei advanced. A reckless fight began, and the two warriors kept it up for a hundred bouts without a decisive stroke. Then Liu Bei, fearing some accident to his brother, hastily beat the gongs as a signal to retire and led his army into the city."
Until I see better feats from Achilles I'll lean on Lu Bu via skill, better LS and he does have a horse. Even if its one meter apart he can still have better mobility via that.

Back