• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Attorney intelligence minor buff

@GyroNutz

Are you willing to check through the intelligence ratings that Samuri set, and adjust them when necessary?

Oh, and Maya + Pearl Fey and Winston Payne (lol) shouldn't get Genius level intelligence. They have their moments but otherwise don't have many good feats of intelligence. Pretty sure they haven't even gone through formal education before

Antvasima said:
Are you willing to check through the intelligence ratings that Samuri set, and adjust them when necessary?
Yeah, I'll do that now

The moments are a bit rare yes. But they can't fully be disincluded. It has been said before even like by Apollo that the Judge is smarter than people think he is. And we see the little bits of it through the series. This supported by the amount of college and learning he would have had to learn and excel at. It would make sense he is somewhat comparable. I'm not saying he is 100 percent on Phoenix and Manfreds level. But when he shows his intelligence and the moment isn't meant to be "oh silly judge." Moment. He is actually very intelligent. Most of his dumb or silly moments are just meant for comedic sake and really shouldn't scale where his intelligence actually lands at. Much like we don't use Phoenix starting the game and then not knowing how to do basic Lawyer stuff cause it's supposed to be more tutorial like for the player to start out with. Phoenix is obviously much smarter than that.

Yes, It is from Miles games. And he works along aside Miles and helps him with his casesas well. He is a detective. If he wasn't at least somewhat comparable, why would Miles even Hire The guy? Just cause one is goofy, doesn't mean he can't be intelligent. Him helping Miles and even saving a case he didn't even see as possible, should justify a scaling.

Godot. That's a fair point. I will back down there. He and Payne are the lowest of prosecutors in the form of intelligence. They aren't idiots by no means. But that is true on his tactics. Though they don't have pages. (Granted I want to make one for Laser face... I mean Godot.)

Gyro has debunked your suggestion, and it has been rejected. Please stop arguing about it. You do not seem to understand just how extremely high intelligence that is required to be considered a genius according to our standards, and you are wasting all of our time.

Him being considered 'smarter than he usually comes across as' isn't a feat for being a Genius, neither is going through college to become a judge. Also semi-false equivalency seeing as that's to force a tutorial rather than being consistently... not that smart (although they usually give a reason as to why the tutorial is needed).

Gumshoe doesn't need to be a genius for Miles to hire him. He hires Gumshoe to help him investigate and do any physical work, not for his deductive skills.

Side note: Someone should calc Godot's explosion feat

Fine. I won't argue anymore on it. If that's what y'all all say. That's how it's gonna be.

And Which explosion feat? The one from the anime?

Godot's breakdown. It's in both the anime and games, so whichever is easier to calc

I don't think it will offer anything better than what we already have. Like Phoenix yeeting the witness stand. Or the anime where Phoenix literally causes Godot to explode.

IMG 6298
It isn't all that big. Around the size of his head tho a tad bit bigger.

This here at 36:00 would likely offer better results. It may be worth checking out. Tho I don't predict the numbers to be very high at all

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

Problem with the anime one is we don't really see the radius of the explosion, but just the smoke that came out as a result of it.

Yea. Unfortunately this is the best we can get and it would be very hard to delicate accurately.

Boom9
Due to the lack of reference size. But like I brought up. It's very unlikely any better then their current feats. I spoke with Bambu. And he said the Phoenix Stand feat just by looking should probably be a lot better than busting a door. And I myself got 2 mill joules for destroying it. And it was an indirectly done. Plus the fact they can Quake the building which I actually recently calced.

Back