• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Dante from DMC

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Both are their strongest High 6-A versions
  • Both are in character
  • Speed equalized

Accel: 8 (Gargoyle One,Knight,AB,PTS,Egan,TeenAngel,Bluebird,Velox)

Dante:

This is a mighty fine '''''STOMP''''' you've got here.

Accelerator negs every attack Dante could do and atomically deconstructs him.

Oh.

Although ripping him to shreds via Vector Manipulation is much more likely then Dante pulling out that specific thing.

I wonder how this thread got enough attention while Gar's one got abandoned.

I really wanna deem this a mismatch, but it isn't because of Dante's Time Stop... which he obviously isn't going to use before Accel murders him

And this really pisses me off

IIRC you were the one who created the previous Dante vs Accelerator thread

Anyway, I'm not voting because IMO this is not a notable match at all.

RebubleUselet said:
IIRC you were the one who created the previous Dante vs Accelerator thread
Anyway, I'm not voting because IMO this is not a notable match at all.
RIP Rebooble :(

Back