• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia's Disciples vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichiryuu, Midora and Jirou vs Frieza, keep in mind, this is NOT Revived Post Training Frieza lol, this is the Old Frieza who fought the Z Fighters on Namek, he also can only transform up to his 3rd Form, so

1st Round is Ichiryuu, Midora and Jirou vs 1st Form Frieza

2nd Round is Ichiryuu, Midora and Jirou vs 2nd Form Frieza

3rd Round is Ichiryuu, Midora and Jirou vs 3rd Form Frieza

Acacia's Disciples
Frieza Forms 1 to 3

This comes down to what mindset freeza is in.If he is his usually pompous self he will get minority worlded and hungry spaced to death by the disciples.If he is bloodlusted he goes straight to blasting the disicples with his casual large planet to small star level blast.

Like Celestial Pegasus said, it depends on Frieza's current mentality. If he is bloodlusted, then he flies into space and 1-shots the planet and pulls a win. If not, then he gets haxxed to death all 3 rounds by Ichiryuu and Midora (I don't think Jirou can really help here).

Darn, then I guess Ichiryuu and Midora hax Frieza to oblivion then since the characters in my fights are always in character, also, would 1st Form Frieza be Large Planet level and not reach Small Star until his 2nd Form? Or is he Small Star even in his Untrained 1st Form?

Faisal Shourov said:
bump. Wasn't DBZ frieza supposed to be star level?
He is small star level, but he still likely gets haxed to death here if he is not very careful.

If he is serious, then he takes this handily.

Faisal Shourov said:
^i still see he's 5A, isnt small star low 4C?
Yeah, he was supposed to be upgraded but I don't know what happened...

Apparently, Kavpeny pointed out taht the calc uses cinematic time to calc Frieza's feat. We have added to Frieza's page but some reason, we now have to actually decided weather to implement it or not. *Shrugs*

CrossverseCrisis said:
Apparently, Kavpeny pointed out taht the calc uses cinematic time to calc Frieza's feat. We have added to Frieza's page but some reason, we now have to actually decided weather to implement it or not. *Shrugs*
That sounds like another huge pain in the ass to deal with...

I know, man. I know. You know, i could ask him about it though if ya want. I'm literally waiting for the DB characters to be updated based on the calc still. Also losing a bit of my paitence too....

CrossverseCrisis said:
so will any final decision be made about the upgrade or Frieza stays at 5A?

CrossverseCrisis said:
I know, man. I know. You know, i could ask him about it though if ya want. I'm literally waiting for the DB characters to be updated based on the calc still. Also losing a bit of my paitence too....
I guess it's up to him then. I don't want to bother him about it.

Well he better think about it. I mean we've pretty much agreed on using the high-end feat here, yeah.....

Disciples no-diff, their speed is much faster, they have timestop, minority world, hungry space and what not.

It took countless of Large planet level attacks at once that could not be blocked to take out Jirou.

Minority World said:
Disciples no-diff, their speed is much faster, they have timestop, minority world, hungry space and what not.
It took countless of Large planet level attacks at once that could not be blocked to take out Jirou.
Timestop? You're talking about Jirou's knocking that "freezes" everything? I don't think it works on someone flying.

Minority World said:
The disciples aren't no diff anything, well they can take first through 3 form freeza because while freeza has the overwhelming dc advantage being that even his first form was dwarf star level+ he is only relativistic so he would get blitzed by the disicples and haxed. Final form freeza wins though he is star level and ftl+ more than the disciples can handle though as i before if freeza is his usually pompous self he could be minority worlded or hungry spaced but a bloodlusted final form freeza stomps.

Minority World said:
well that's baseless, nonetheless who says frieza starts off flying and is able to fly up before he pulls off the move
Well, a large portion of DBZ fights are aerial, so I'm just wondering. Frieza boastful would try and show off and get stomped by hax, but if bloodlusted then yeah, Frieza takes this.

Just depends on the state of mind.

Frieza ain't taking shit. outclassed in speed and hax he can't resist. both Midora and Ichiryuu can fly as well and Jirou is certainly not limited to the ground.

Ichiryuu can fly in Minority world as well as Midora. If Frieza is bloodlusted, he would finish by BFR the planet, causing the explosion to perhaps kill or even allow them to fly helplessly in space.

Minority World said:
Frieza ain't taking shit. outclassed in speed and hax he can't resist. both Midora and Ichiryuu can fly as well and Jirou is certainly not limited to the ground.
The disciples aren't beating a bloodlusted freeza, he is star level and ftl+ while the disciples are only ftl, freeza has the speed advantage and dc advanatge so bloodlusted all he would have to do is rage quit and dish out a star level blast that blows up the planet and the disicples are done.

star level frieza lel, im outta here. arguing that shit for his final form is bad, but 1st to 3rd? trololol.

Basing this off a pixel calc done in an anime which is inconsistent since it shows planets being the sizes of islands.

Minority World said:
star level frieza lel, im outta here. arguing that shit for his final form is bad, but 1st to 3rd? trololol.
Basing this off a pixel calc done in an anime which is inconsistent since it shows planets being the sizes of islands.
If you don't like how we do things here then you're free to leave we have evidence that places freeza at star level that we accept whether you don't like pixel scaling or not is irrelevant as it doesn't change what we veiw these characters as, if you want to change it make a content revision thread though no one would agree with you because pixel scaling is a legitimate way to determine how powerful characters are on this and many other sites.

Minority World said:
Lol what? Pixel scaling is an important and sufficient way to get a good number on their strength rather than pure assumption.

Well, a large portion of DBZ fights are aerial, so I'm just wondering. Frieza boastful would try and show off and get stomped by hax, but if bloodlusted then yeah, Frieza takes this.
The first fight opposit Frieza and Goku begin at the ground. And Goku prefers the ground, like Frieza. And a fight always begin at the ground.

Ichiryuu can fly in Minority world as well as Midora. If Frieza is bloodlusted, he would finish by BFR the planet, causing the explosion to perhaps kill or even allow them to fly helplessly in space.
During the last movie, Resurection of Frieza, we can see that a planet's explosion where there is Frieza at the ground, kill him

The Third Disciples won.

Huh what are you talking about? If you watched rof you would see that it was stated that freeza was still alive after the planet explosion because he can survive in space, planet level durability is like sayain saga tier much less namek saga freeza who is star level. The disciples beat all forms of freeza except his fourth form if it's bloodlusted, the disciples aren't beating a bloodlusted freeza as the lack they speed and dc to do so and while they have the hax a bloodlusted freeza willl speed blitz them and kill them with star level blasts.

Why are we even bringing up ROF? And Freeza survived the planets explosion in his fourth, more durable form, so I don't even think it should be mentioned at all.

Unless Frieza is bloodlusted the Disciples have got this due to hax. Even if he is, they could still win due to superior speed. Hungry Space, Minority World, and various knocking techniques (Knocking Time, Eternal Knocking, etc.) would all kill or K.O. Frieza despite him being higher tier. They can sense the strength of opponents and Frieza doesn't hide his energy, so they'd know he's way stronger than them and thus to take him out with hax ASAP.

They can speedblitz him given they are FTL while Frieza is only Relativistic in his first three forms. So yeah, they all have hax that kill or K.O. him with no problem, and they are way faster than him, I think the result is clear.

Disciples stomp all three battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back