• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Toeiverse Frieza's feat

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Currently some Heroes and Toeiverse characters are rated 4-B scaling from Toeiverse Frieza destroying Namek, whose explosion was visible from outside the galaxy and was calculated as 4-B.

My question is if this feat can be actually used for scaling, because the explosion of Namek is the consequence of Frieza damaging the planet's core, just like in the manga, and not the detonation of Frieza's death ball.

In that case the calc has to be remade, because currently the blog says that the explosion itself is 4-B and doesn't make mention of any durability.

I still have lots of trouble with a Planet destroying feat giving 4-B to 4-A values lmao, I think this should just be regarded as an outlier.

Also they were saying somewhere that 1st form Frieza's High 4-C feat was getting recalc'ed

Last edited:
Yeah, the explosion was calculated at 4-A, and ISL made it a 4-B feat or something. But I'm super iffy given the 4-A is clearly his own attack. Characters should probably either scale from the whole thing outright or the 4-B low end is just hiding an outlier. Or Frieza's a glass cannon, but the 3rd example seems contradictory given the multitude of characters with higher power levels survive their own strongest attacks.

The explosion isn't Frieza's own attack, because he damaged the core and then the planet exploded later, just like what happens in the manga.
I have no problem in using the explosion as a durability feat (Even though Frieza barely survived and Goku would have probably died) but the entirety of the blast isn't Frieza's merit.

Okay, though; I still find it weird for it to be a chain reaction as Namek doesn't have 4-A GBE or internal thermal energy to cause that. Frieza was already several wounded during the event; he was cut in half. So he was already damaged a lot more from his own Destructor disks and Goku's Kamahamaha than he was from that explosion. Plus, it seemed it was his Death Ball was still hiding in the core waiting for it to detonate; but it was still made from Frieza's Ki.

I dont see that being an outlier
Toeiverse chsracters are far stronger thsn Canon one so it makes sense
Also they have handful number of feats

Is the hidden Death Ball thing stated anywhere? Because Namek's explosion not being scientifically accurate shouldn't be a factor.
I agree anyway in using it as a durability feat, and perhaps doing some scaling from it.

Back