• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Kid Buu(Toei)feat

Well, this is not a content revision, I do not want to decrease or increase the level of the character in question, just that you speak your opinions. I wanted you to say what you think of my argument about Kid Buu's (Toei) feat.

The kid buu's feat is to destroy a planet that is the size of galaxies, as he is visible above the paradise that is the size of the universe. However, I believe that this is a Dragon Ball error, because in my opinion the paradise was made to be the size of the universe and the planet to be the size of a small planet. When Goku arrives on the planet, it is possible to see buildings and this could not be just a representation of the animation, because the plane where goku is, passes in the scene towards the planet, so it was happening in real time and this could be the view of planet externally. There is also Goku's speech in which he is disappointed with the size of the planet. Remembering that this was the first time he was introduced to us, so they wanted to show us what the planet was really like. Daizenshuu himself doesn't even mention that about the planet, even if it is understood that it would be the size of galaxies, it would be interesting if they mentioned it. So, even though it's a mistake and doesn't make sense, why don't we consider the size of the planet as it was originally created? Therefore, the planet that Kid Buu destroyed would not be the size of galaxies, as it was originally created to be the size of a small planet. This makes sense, if we look at the logic, the kai planets are small, so since the Grand kai is above them, he would have a bigger, but still small, planet that makes sense with Goku's speech. There is evidence that proves that paradise is the size of the universe and there is also evidence that shows that the planet of the Grand kai is not the size of galaxies.

So, what do you think of my argument? say your opinions. Bearing in mind that this is not a content revision, I just want you to say your opinions about my argument.

Back