• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About SR

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
I nodded, deciding that I would try that after her explanation was over. “Next, the chaotic energy. That is Natural Energy, which exists everywhere. Druids, Shamans, and other nature-related classes use this to perform their magic, in a different way than the classes that use Mana. They send their will into the Natural Energy around them, and issue commands. If their will is strong enough to tame the energy, then their magic will work. But, the more complicated the command, the more difficult it is to create.

“I told you that there is one spell available for Druids right now, and that is the ‘Burn’ spell. Unlike the Mage’s Fire spell, Burn directly ignites the target, dealing damage over time. As you can imagine, that is done by connecting with the Natural Energy surrounding the target, and commanding it to burn.
Is this enough for limited subjective reality?

Back