• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some Godzilla calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, as you know, I've made many Godzilla calculations over the past years. Using E=MC^2 is not accepted in this wiki due to "Rules". So I used these approved formulas for Black Hole feats in the wiki. I want to ask your permission to make the updates in the respective profiles accordingly to the calculations.

These are the calculations I've made:

Dimension Tide is gonna be downgraded from Solar System level to Large Planet level

IDW Godzilla is gonna be downgraded from Solar System level to Dwarf Star level

Atari Godzilla is gonna be downgraded from Solar System level to Large Star level

You need a more specific title. Or at least include the name of the verse in your CRT title.

This is what the rules say

"If the creation of the black hole fulfils our standards for mass-energy related feats, calculating the creation via mass-energy is of course also possible."

And as they were made from literally NOTHING, they should apply

Also, those are NOT your calcs. Give credit, like for scans.

This is what the rules say

"If the creation of the black hole fulfils our standards for mass-energy related feats, calculating the creation via mass-energy is of course also possible."

And as they were made from literally NOTHING, they should apply

Also, those are NOT your calcs. Give credit, like for scans.
These are my calculations. I didn't copy your friends. I've always credited you and your friends when you make the calculations. A guy taught me how to make Black Hole calculations. I did them by myself. If the measures look similar, I don't believe it is my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back