• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About scaling a character's brain to their durability

How much force is needed at the very least to damage the brain in order to kill your opponent aka a 10-B Human being without having to attack their durability and via psychokinesis hax, what I also meant is what tier would the brain be in the average human being aka 10-B?

Thanks for reading.

Shaking someone's brain inside the skull with the strength of a pimp slap would probably be enough to give him a concussion. I can't say what I said is accurate or reliable so don't quote me on that, but it's probably around that ballpark.

Gemmysaur said:
Shaking someone's brain inside the skull with the strength of a pimp slap would probably be enough to give him a concussion. I can't say what I said is accurate or reliable so don't quote me on that, but it's probably around that ballpark.
Okay. This is for a 3D character.

How about if a 4D character is Low 2-C. Would their brains scale and be Low 2-C or 10-B maybe weaker?

I'm not the best when it comes to anything on the abstract level like 2-Cs, but to my understanding, they should be beyond minor damage like that (and so be either unknown, the highest feat they showed or is also Low 2-C in durability), unless they're like Dr. Strange, in which case, unshielded, he gets a concussion from a pimp slap.

Gemmysaur said:
I'm not the best when it comes to anything on the abstract level like 2-Cs, but to my understanding, they should be beyond minor damage like that (and so be either unknown, the highest feat they showed or is also Low 2-C in durability), unless they're like Dr. Strange, in which case, unshielded, he gets a concussion from a pimp slap.
Dr. Strange getting hurt by 3D attacks...isn't that plot induced stupidity?

Back