• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Pietro_Maximoff_(Earth-616)

So, Quicksilver is listed as Strong as Spider-Man, and as durable as Cap America and Black Panther

Everything is ok with that

But now my question is about Spidey, he has 4 at strength, for only 3 for durability, and he still listed at Large Building level

Well, in this wiki we go by the standard that characters must be at least as durable as their attack potencies, or they would die as soon as they punched anything full force. Marvel usually does not follow logic however, much less consistency, and Spider-Man is a prime example of this.

As for Quicksilver, strength level 4 is extremely wide and stretches from Class 0.4 to class 25. It is safer to go by the Master Edition, and original handbook. If I remember corrrectly, Quicksilver is class 0.5 or "Enhanced Human". Just slightly stronger than Captain America.

Yes. Wall level+, but he might be much higher, given his ability to accelerate towards relativistic speeds.

"At least Wall level+ (Listed as stronger than Captain America in the Master edition of the official Marvel handbook)" is probably fine, yes.

Wall level+, likely much higher

Seems fine?

Oh, and about characters with 4 in strength, but 5 in Durability?

Yeah, the Ghost Rider is ok because he isn't focused in physical damage

But in others cases?

Speaking of that, i took out Cap's + symbol since i didn't know if his feats alone justified enough for the plus. Whoops?

Thanks, man. Only skimmed through it for 2 seconds and i'm easily convinced. Though Taskmaster is apparently supposed to be on par with Cap + some other dude so i'll go some changes back to Cap + the other two...

@KaenDragneel123 Well, if you check the current handbook power grid, you will find that the durability levels do not line up with the strength levels.

So, in lack of better options, we have to rank both AP and Durability by the strength level alone as a minimum, and rank Durability higher if there are specific feats for this.

Back