• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Mortal Kombat

They have gotten hit with some pretty hefty downgrades after the cast used to be much stronger.

They have gotten hit with some pretty hefty downgrades after the cast used to be much stronger.
There was a phrase that said something like "Shake it to the center of the earth", in relation to the blows exchanged by some characters. Was there any good reason for this to come out?

It's in my long list of stuff to work on someday, my schedule's hella full for years.

About shaking the earth to its core, it's been debated several times and at the end it can only warrant a "likely higher", because:

• It could be flowery language instead of a literal statement
  • It's the byproduct of an entire fight between Raiden and Shao Kahn, so it's unknown how much time, attacks and/or strength they needed to do it. Basically, it's wasn't done all at once, and since we don't know an real number of attacks, we can't neither quantify nor divide the feat by some multiplier.
  • It happens in an alternate ending, so it's non-canon (although it has some relevancy as a what if)

It's in my long list of stuff to work on someday, my schedule's hella full for years.

About shaking the earth to its core, it's been debated several times and at the end it can only warrant a "likely higher", because:

• It could be flowery language instead of a literal statement
  • It's the byproduct of an entire fight between Raiden and Shao Kahn, so it's unknown how much time, attacks and/or strength they needed to do it. Basically, it's wasn't done all at once, and since we don't know an real number of attacks, we can't neither quantify nor divide the feat by some multiplier.
  • It happens in an alternate ending, so it's non-canon (although it has some relevancy as a what if)
Really, it seems like an excellent point. Hope you can review it well someday. It would be great if they were considered non-canon endings

Back