• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Monty

Jackythejack said:
Might want to get an admin or something to come in and say so.
Also creating a storm is Low 7-B is it not?
It ranges from Low 7-C to Low 7-B. The storm isn't too big so I think it's safe to say it's Low 7-C.

Hmm, alright. I don't think it'd be hard to make pages for those people.

But the 2-A and Low 1-C should be brought up with a staff member because dimensionality is weird

I don't know what the 2-A comes from (I do remember Monty mentioning over millions of universes) but the Low 1-C comes from the fact that Monty comes from the Aether which is beyond the entire COD Multiverse

Was it ever given the okay by anyone besides Krukov? Just curious because haven't some things changed since that thread

Jackythejack said:
Any word on the zombies revisions? Just curious
I want to make a timeline of the story first, which was going smoothly until I factorized the changes from BO 3, to say that I havent been able to explain the Giant's position on the timeline for over 3 weeks tells you a lot.

@Jacky

Okay. As long as you have an agreement, is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to handle it?

We have an agreement on the powers and abilities for the most part I believe but the possible tiering for Monty needs approval by the admins. And I think we can worry about the actual zombie survivors tiers in a different thread because this is about Monty.

from what I understand is that he needs abilities form the power ups he created, his soul manipulation changes to purification, type 8, pocket reality manipulation, and possibly a different lifting strength for lifting a dimension? I dunno what that would qualify as.

I think that's all that needs to be added but if there's more do tell me. Maybe the abilities from Gobblegum need to be added?

Can you summarise the reasoning for the suggested tiering and other issues that need to be decided here?

"Monty and the Keepers were originally from Agartha, also known as the Aether. This dimension is explicitly described to exist outside the multiverse by Monty himself, who further elaborates by stating that Agartha is "the infinite, the realm beyond, beyond perception, etc". It sounds like the Aether is a higher-plane of existence that is beyond perception and trancends the entire Call of Duty multiverse which appears to be infinite in size."

this was what was stated in a previous thread and people said it sounded like 2-A or Low 1-C but I don't know how that holds up nowadays.

Besides that I don't think that much else with Monty needs to be discussed, besides maybe adding the weapons to his profile but that's about it.

Well, just because Monty is from an infinite realm, this does not tell us anything concrete about whether or not he is infinite himself, much less what degree of infinity that he reaches.

Right. That's what I was thinking. Then again, there may be more to it I personally do not know due to the fact that I don't know zombies lore that well. I'd recommend asking those that are more knowledgable if there's more to expand upon or more evidence.

Are there any knowledgeable members you know of that you can ask to comment here?

If not, what tier do you think seems warranted for Monty and the Keepers? Or should they get unknown ratings?

Okay. Feel free to ask him if you think that it is better than closing this thread now.

Back