• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About misunderstand by some people of Combat Speed

I have some questions to clarify about Combat Speed since I noticed that some members still don't understand the definition of Combat Speed because the description is too vague lol, so I thought there should be a Q&A article to clarify this issue.

Is Combat Speed the speed at which a character can move while fighting or the speed at which a character can compete while fighting?

There is specific context for easy visualization: Character A fights character B, character B is known to be able to move at an immeasurable speed. Character A has a technique similar to prophecy that allows A to compete with B in their battle and also states that anyone who can use that technique, no matter how fast something moves, it doesn't matter to the person who can use that technique (the person using that technique doesn't need to be as fast as the thing they compete with in battle)

If the answer to the question at the beginning of this article is the second, then character A would have immeasurable combat speed because he can compete with B even though A can't move at immeasurable speed but can still compete with immeasurable speed, but if the answer to the question at the beginning of this article is the first, then character A would not have immeasurable speed because A can't move at immeasurable speed in battle

Back