• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About lifting strength feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was wondering about lifting strength, and then I realized the SM verse seems to have a few of those. Looking at their profiles, they don't seem to even have these added. So I want to ask this question.

Regarding being able to easily stand in a place that is basically similar to a black hole, what if anything in terms of lifting strength would that be?

And also, as for being able to move easily in the center of a galaxy, what would that be in lifting strength aswell?

I just wanted to know, since this could mean a few changes for them when that verse gets a revision.

We do not tend to quantify Black Hole feats in fictio for characters who are lower than High 3-A at the time.

Somebody might be able to help you with the gravity center of a galaxy, but I read somewhere that galaxies are held together by enormous black holes, so that might not work either.

ESM and Sailor Galaxia were Low 2-C when they fought at the center of the galaxy. So would that change anything?

And okay.

Maybe. Was it stated that they withstood intense gravitational forces at the time?

No, but I do remember that the planet was described as being similar to a black hole. Inwhich light and matter cannot escape its gravity. They also could do this without even being in their Senshi forms.

The galactic stuff seems to fall in line with that already made feat. Plus this was located in the very center of the galaxy, where the gravity would be extremely intense anyway.

Without explicit mentions, we cannot assume that this story adapted real world physics concepts. I would prefer to close this thread, as it seems to be a waste of time.

I get what you're saying.

But wouldn't being able to stand and move around easily on a planet in which light and matter cannot escape its gravity be feat? This was actually said in a scan prior to the feat being made. But other than that, thats all I have to ask.

No, it seems like pure speculation. I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back