• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kenpachi Zaraki's meteor feat calc

Is that not a view of that world?

That may take precedence, since buildings can look bigger than they should, see dragon ball and Goku by jumping like 12km but buildings still being visible.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Is that not a view of that world?
That may take precedence, since buildings can look bigger than they should, see dragon ball and Goku by jumping like 12km but buildings still being visible.
You can easily scale the meteor size compare to the big bulding the the center of the page like i said,this is more reliable than that circle thing

Gwyn did indeed re-calc that feat. I think it was accepted by at least two other calc group members.

I remember that calc. But if we use 2 to 4 km/s instead, the results would be way lower and consistent with past calcs.

What does a calc being consistent with having to do with choosing what to use?

The meteor caught on fire so it came from space.

@KuuIchigo

Good point.

Yeah I was reading through the comments and saw POH explain why it should be real.

I did a brief calc of what the result would be if we did go with 2 to 4 km/s for the heck of it:

Low end = 6.78 Teratons (Small Country+)

High end = 27.12 Teratons (Solid country)

Well if that the same i guess that fine.

I have another question by the way,why this feat not consider as outlier? full power Lille's attack is far far weaker (Small Island to Island level) and i don't think that make sense that casual Kenpachi with a eyepatch and with zero effort is 1000 time stronger than Lille

I don't understand why it would be outlier for Zaraki to have such kind of power when the enemy listed him in the top five threats to their army. And Zaraki is still weaker than the strongest of the Schutzstaffel.

He was listed as one of the 5 war potentials (strength IIRC) by Yhwach and he literally just trained and power-uped when he did it.

Lille's powers are hax so you can't really compare it to Zaraki. In a real fight Zaraki would lose.

Soldier Blue said:
I don't understand why it would be outlier for Zaraki to have such kind of power when the enemy listed him in the top five threats to their army. And Zaraki is still weaker than the strongest of the Schutzstaffel.
Because i dont see how that make sense that Gerard is 1000+ time stronger than Lilie,it look to me way too exaggerated

Characters being thousands or even millions of times stronger (per fan calculations) than others around them and it seemingly making no sense is a common problem across fiction. You can have a fictional work where character A is ranked alongside or just below character B but the latter is thousands or even millions of times as powerful (a good example in Bleach is the fourth Espada in resurreccion being several hundred to thousands of times as powerful as the fifth in resureccion).

Bleach is no exception to such nonsense. You have 8-B characters briefly contending with 7-C ones, 7-C characters briefly contending with 7-B ones, The fourth Espada is several hundreds of times as times as powerful as the very next one below, Yamamoto goes from 7-B or 7-A to suddenly Low 6-B (per a calc Gwyn did) which is a ten thousand fold increase.

Gerard having much greater raw power than Lille is not that big a deal considering he is the heart of the Soul King himself.

Soldier Blue said:
Gwyn did indeed re-calc that feat. I think it was accepted by at least two other calc group members.
I forgot to ask,about the recalc how exactly that Gwyn found that building size(the one in the middle)?

Ryop said:
I forgot to ask,about the recalc how exactly that Gwyn found that building size(the one in the middle)?
What building? He estimated the size of Sokyoku hill and from that he estimated the size of Seireitei and the meteor.

Soldier Blue said:
What building? He estimated the size of Sokyoku hill and from that he estimated the size of Seireitei and the meteor.
I see,but that not what i am talking about,i claim that this feat need to be recalc and using the offical sca in order to calc the meteor size,when you can clearly scale him for example to the buliding in the middle since is more accurate than just speculation of the other calcs

I don't even get what you mean by using the term "official scan" for that image. In any case, I think the scaling of Seireitei using the scan which shows the whole of Seireitei is best because you know: we see the whole of Seireitei.

Soldier Blue said:
I don't even get what you mean by using the term "official scan" for that image. In any case, I think the scaling of Seireitei using the scan which shows the whole of Seireitei is best because you know: we see the whole of Seireitei.
But you dont see Seireitei in the page,This is the scan from Bleach's official volume,which kubo there redraw the page(this is how it was before) and we can actually really see there the size of Seireitei compare to the meteor and also the size of that building which i asked to recalc by using this

The first scan is a nice example of inconsistent drawing on Kubo's part (an issue which plagued Las Noches related calcs as well). I don't know what to say about the second one. UMR is one of the few calc group members who has read Bleach. I'll ask him and see what he has to say. But don't expect a quick reply as he's rather busy in real life.

I think the original calc used this image, then circular scaled it given the dimensions of the Seireitei.

Also, I think the second scan Ryop posted is the prominent scan, though in any case I'm not sure what those buildings are down there, or if we can properly scale using them.

Back