• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About images and videos

When you upload a image or video here. If no one reports you for it. Does that mean it’s fine? (Though videos I say take extra care since not everyone’s going to watch a video nor watch it fully)

I’m not saying you can upload whatever you want but as long as everyone’s seen it and no one reports you. Do we assume the image/video is fine here?

As long as the image or video doesn't break FANDOM standards (such as NSFW), then it should be fine

I don't know what to say, following because this is interesting

but I mean I post a lot of images and sometimes videos here. And so far I haven’t got in trouble.

is that the rule? As in if you post this or that and no one has reported you. You can assume the image or video is fine.

Though I said you got to be more careful with videos cause some people aren’t interested in watching it either fully/at all.

As long as the image or video doesn't break FANDOM standards (such as NSFW), then it should be fine

is it my fault then if I post a video and there’s something bad in it. But I didn’t even watch the video?

cause I do that a lot. I post a video without even watching it. (I just suppose it’s fine because the title and thumbnail seem fine)

but I mean I post a lot of images and sometimes videos here. And so far I haven’t got in trouble.

is that the rule? As in if you post this or that and no one has reported you. You can assume the image or video is fine.

Though I said you got to be more careful with videos cause some people aren’t interested in watching your it either fully/at all.

is it my fault then if I post a video and there’s something bad in it. But I didn’t even watch the video?

cause I do that a lot. I post a video without even watching it. (I just suppose it’s fine because the title and thumbnail seem fine)

And this @Propellus? Especially the bottom part since most of the top part of this reply was answered?

iirc fandom does not use AI like facebook to detect any post that break the rules, so yeah i guess you should be fine until someone reported it

iirc fandom does not use AI like facebook to detect any post that break the rules, so yeah i guess you should be fine until someone reported it

What about this video question?

Basically video has something that might be against site rules but I didn’t even watch the video.

i posted it without watching it and assumed it was fine because thumbnail and title are fine.

my fault or no if people watched it and saw something that might be against site rules is all I’m asking

since I didn’t even watch the video

Basically video has something that might be against site rules but I didn’t even watch the video.

i posted it without watching it and assumed it was fine because thumbnail and title are fine.

my fault or no if people watched it and saw something that might be against site rules is all I’m asking

since I didn’t even watch the video
well that would be your fault then.........
You should watch entire video before uploading.......

I share the same thoughts as they said, you should really watch the whole video before posting that, otherwise it is going to be your fault if you get in trouble

i told @MonkeyOfLife while I have done that (post without watching) so far no one’s reported me for videos I have posted

i told him I’ll just let them get buried underneath a lot of replies in case they do have anything that is bad. (But again no one’s reported me)

I’ll make sure next time to do what you guys said.

“Well if you didn't watch the video then that's not you intentionally knowing the audio is from p site and linking it”
There are many NSFW meme type sounds, yet they don't get taken down from YouTube since I would assume because they don't link or have any connections to any nsfw like from a p site... That was what I was talking about, for example if there is a YouTube video with audio from a p site and it's up on youtube as a meme even tho it isn't, that problem is on youtube not the person linking it I feel like

For example linking a sound effect like this and then later it ends up being from a p site or something, the one linking it shouldn't be their fault

That's what I meant

Back