• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Hit

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I wanted to know why is Hit able to sense God ki. They point you to him being a god when he sensed goku's ki raising with the kaioken but he never was mentioned being a god but I don't remember anyone saying he wasn't one. I think he is a god as that would be the only way he could sense goku's power but on his page it doesn't say he's a god or can sense god ki.

I'd gotta say the God of Hitmen sounds awesome as hell.

If Hit were a god I am pretty sure Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Champa, Whis or Vados would have mentioned that at some point. Or take notice of his ki.

Seems like a logical oversight/plothole (which was quite common for the Universe 6 arc.) In my opinion him sensing God ki should probably just be discarded unless we are given some sort of explanation as to why he did so in the future, as it goes against how GK has been repeatedly established to work.

It is most likely an overlooked inconsistency in the plot.

The whole point of God ki is that it cannot be sensed by those that aren't gods and don't possess it themselves.

Either Hit gets revealed to be a god (by far least likely IMO. And this would cause even more inconsistencies), some sort of explanation is provided, or DBS simply overlooked this whole thing and it's just a plothole. We should probably treat this as the last one for now.

Also I don't think it's god ki, more like Kai ki. Like Kami and Guru.

And of course the Kais, like King Kai. I think God ki sits above that kind of ki, and Dende is sensing that.

Dense was asked by piccolo has goku become a god and he said yes because he is the god of earth But with that said that means goku was never locking on to kinhg Kai's energy but instead locking on to the planets energy or bubbles or Gregory's energy.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Dense was asked by piccolo has goku become a god and he said yes because he is the god of earth But with that said that means goku was never locking on to kinhg Kai's energy but instead locking on to the planets energy or bubbles or Gregory's energy.
or King Kai doesn't have GODLY ki which is more logical

or he could have just been teached like goku was who says wiss and beings like him are the only ones who can teach you too seans god ki?

Back