• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Demon-Eyes Kyo

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Since I know nothing about the series I can't really tell if these stats are right. But what are the reasons he is scaled the high. It gives no reasons behind his stats. I'm kind of confused about the whole verse but this stood out to me.

Demon Eyes Kyo evolved during the story and at the end of the manga he is much stronger than other characters and on par with Former Crimson King (FCK), the final boss. So, if normal characters are Class GJ or Class TJ (Building level - Town level), Kyo will be Class PJ (City level - Mountain level). Final boss is class PJ because he destroyed large sections of Red Tower (the place in which he live) in his base form only with his willpower (Or Aura, without fight seriously) and in his final form, only with his dying willpower (after the fight with Kyo) he destroyed completely the Red Tower. Furthermore, FCK's blood soldiers are almost illimitate in number and can destroy everything (see character profile). As I said, Kyo with maximum power is on par with him then he will be Class PJ

You should NOT consider OBD Wiki calculations, because they ADMITED SOME TIME AGO THAN SAMURAI DEEPER KYO WOULD WIN ALMOST ALWAYS IN BATTLEDOME AGAINST HST (Holy Shonen Trinity: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach) AND THEN TRY TO PUT IN BAD LIGHT THIS MANGA INCREASING AS LIKE THEM THE STRENGHT OF HST CHARACTERS AND EXPECIALLY NOT UPDATING SDK PAGES (SDK OBD VICTORIES AND LOSSES FOR EXAMPLE). If you read carefully the manga, you will understand that Sdk is on higer level compared to One Piece, Naruto and bleach (expecially on speed) and just below dragonball. Sorry for the block letters but this kind of people make me very angry because they are not neutral but clearly in HST favour and they don't tollerate these universe can be defeat . Why of these behaviour? Because SAMURAI DEEPER KYO IS NOT AS FAMOUS AS ONE PIECE, NARUTO AND BLEACH

ummm you do realize that Kyo is only High 7-A? I.E Acnologia level i.e Luffy Level i.e weaker than Naruto and Bleach? I am confused at the sudden rant...

The page has no motivation for any of his statistics, which casts it all in doubt.

That's my point. All of his stats are just written there. There is no explaination or anything to why he's that strong.

Yes. The page should probably be revised based on further discussion, not on the unmotivated statistics written by a single, very passionate fan.

So what has Kyo done that would even begin to place him at Small Island Level?

If there was justifications on scans of feats or calcs and the like, i wouldn't have minded. But since there's legit none, there needs to be something done about it.

I just so happened to be looking through random files in my free time and saw this. It was weird. Who else in the series is High 7-A?

This reminds me that i need to expand some Gintama Profiles.

Just a little bit off topic.

I just did some searching and nobody in the series is High 7-A. Only Kyo but of course there's justification for it AT ALL.

Oh yeah there's that but that's a bad justification in my honest opinion. While i don't follow the series at all, i would have prefered if it had a better justification as to why he's High 7-A, much like all of our character profiles here.

True Mibu said:
First Crimson King is the founder of Mibu Clan and Demon Eyes Kyo's father
That's not proper justification.

What Prom and Dragon said. That's not proper justification at all and you need feats, statements, calcs, or otherwise that supports their tiers.

But when you said, for example, that Mihawk is continent level, I read One Piece and Mihawk never destroyed a continent. He can PROBABLY destroy a continent and is the same for sdk characters

Or Island level, he never destroyed an island. What are the calculations for this? You said this only because he destroyed an iced wave? However I never edited One Piece or Naruto, so whats the problem?

Mihawk is scaled to other characters that have calculations.

^this. Do any of the SDK characters have someone to be scaled from. Someone who has a calc?

I think so, yes. There might be other calcs that put them higher but that's the only character so far who has an AP calc....

There are no calculations there.

I really don't think you are a good source of information. You seem very, very biased.

There no calc's on that site nor no justification on them there either.

I'm with Prom, Mibu. Your really starting to sound very super biased in thinking the verse solos' the HST when you legit got no calcs or feat to back them up. We at least have calc's from the OBD for the verse yet you literally hate on them.

Back