• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about creating page for novel characters

i have prepared a page for a novel character
Is there something wrong or missing on this page that I need to fix or I will add the wiki to the page

• Gotta add references for each of the scans.
  • Higher should be lowercase.
  • His speed should just be changed to, "He is comparable to Daren who can move as fast as light", the lightning statement is unnecessary.
  • Physically should be capitalized in lifting strength.
  • Scans for his range should be included.
  • We have no clue what "He managed elemental for many years" means, or why it makes him a genius, you should add more details.

• Gotta add references for each of the scans.
  • Higher should be lowercase.
  • His speed should just be changed to, "He is comparable to Daren who can move as fast as light", the lightning statement is unnecessary.
  • Physically should be capitalized in lifting strength.
  • Scans for his range should be included.
  • We have no clue what "He managed elemental for many years" means, or why it makes him a genius, you should add more details.
Okay, I corrected what you said

Back