• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Classic Mega Man

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Why do we have Pre-Stardroids and Post-Stardroids keys for him?, is there any evidence that he got strong enough to be outright 5-A?

There's no AD in the profile (thanks for being so scanless) so where is this stuff from?

Mega Man does go through make over processes from time to time to get more enhancements, but I don't think it's significant enough to make key separations. I think it's some preference that some people wanted to see early robot masters scale from their own feats. But they do have the At least High 6-C, possibly 5-A for all of them.

I'm pretty sure the reasoning behind it comes from the Mega Man V intro. In the game's intro, Rock meets Terra for the first time and Rock gets stomped. His buster has no effect and he gets one shot. Then Dr.Light upgraded Mega Man so he could compete with the stardroids. Rock went from getting stomped by Terra to defeating Sunstar(a robot who is superior to Terra). This implies that Rock got a massive stat buff during the events of Mega Man V and he is far stronger than he was in any of the prior adventures.

The reason that we have the key is because it wouldn't make sense to back scale Mega Man 8 Rock to a pre Mega Man V Rock because of the massive upgrade he gets in Mega Man V.

Last edited:
Back