• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Bleach top tier's speed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
What feat is the calc based on?
Yhwach lifting the Wandenreich, though they also had it at Country level whilst we have it at continent.

The timeframe for the high end was 13.65 seconds which if applied to our distance would make Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen Mach 15,333.3

Oh, nevermind then.

And yes, we do not upgrade characters' statistics via multipliers, and this is the case not only with Bleach, but other verses as well.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't know you get speed from something like lifting the Wandenreich, but Sub-Rel is still better than MHS+.
We scale Toneri the same way for moving his meteors at that mach 300k

@Tata That's because later Naruto dodge a moon fragment that toneri tossed at him. Unless someone later dodged one of his tk attacks I think it would only scale to attack speed. But I could be wrong.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Tata
That's because later Naruto dodge a moon fragment that toneri tossed at him. Unless someone later dodged one of his tk attacks I think it would only scale to attack speed. But I could be wrong.
Ichigo and Aizen somewhat kept up with him but it only scales to those 3.

From my understanding of the toneri feat, yhwach would need to throw something at them with his tk and for them to dodge it in order for it to scale.

All of Yhwach's attacks were through TK, That's the only explanation for the black goo around him moving for attack and defence, the same Goo was also used to envelop and lift the Wandenreich if i remember correctly.

Was probably not around for the Naruto revisions which took over 5000 comments on half a dozen threads.

man, I really wish we could get better feats.

also if I remember correctly in the last Bleach Revision

Yhwach 6-A feat was just a placeholder until someone recalced

it

is anybody still willing to do this?

maybe we can get an upgrade

(Hoping High 6-A)

Bazz B without his vollstandig managed to injure the face of Jugram which is 6-B, he should not be at least 6-C or High 6-C?

The original point of the thread has been discussed and denied, there's some other things that deviated from it but if people want to talk about those they can make another content revision thread.

I think you can close it Ant.

Okay. You can message me or Matthew when you need to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back