• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Big Bangs being Low 2-C

How about this?:

"Creating a supposed Big Bang that would [[Cration|create]] all the [[Spatial Manipulation|space]] of a [[Universe|universe]] or its space and [[Time Manipulation|time]] through a physical [[Explosion Manipulation|explosion]] is a 3-A feat, giving as well the previously linked powers. Surviving such an event from its center or near it is a Universe level feat in durability, but like in all explosions, the further away one is from it the less of its power it's taken.

If it's generated a space-time expansion that creates an entire universal continuum from scratch, it is treated as Low 2-C; the difference between this and a 3-A Big Bang that also creates time being that the latter only creates a moment of a universe's time that will expand on its own after the Big Bang is over, therefore said Big Bang didn't create the length of time in the timeline, but kickstarted it from the beginning. Surviving a Low 2-C Big Bang isn't a Universe level+ feat in durability due to the non-physical nature of such an event. However, this ideally only applies to Big Bangs as natural events, instead of attacks with a destructive capacity independent of its size and tier."

• Linking the powers will help on people who doesn't add them on profiles of characters/things that can make Big Bangs.
  • Some Big Bangs may just be a fancy name and not create or mess with time, so to point out how it doesn't always gives Time Manip should help.
  • It should be much more clear the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C Big Bangs by talking about them separately.
  • That also gives time to remind people how, as explosion, the level they can give varies. I know at least 1 example from Matt of a character whose like tier 7 or something from surviving a Big Bang from afar, much to the debate of some confused common users.
  • The last bit should also help common users as I said before.
As always, this whole "ideally this should leave no confusion at all" will still leave confusion in the future, but I believe that keeping those positive points will do things as good as we can do them.
If we say that causing a Big Bang that creates spacetime grants space manip and time manip, aside from just creation, I think we should make that limited space/time manip or otherwise specify that a note should be added regarding its limited nature. If we list it as such at all, considering what we recently decided regarding implied powers.

Aside from that, I'm ok with the draft.

Thank you for helping out DontTalk.

Would you be willing to rewrite the draft so it turns acceptable in your view?

I really minor alteration is all the should be necessary:
"Creating a supposed Big Bang that would [[Cration|create]] all the space of a [[Universe|universe]] or its space and time through a physical explosion is a 3-A feat, and grants [[Explosion Manipulation]], limited [[Spatial Manipulation]] and limited [[Time Manipulation]]. Surviving such an event from its center or near it is a Universe level feat in durability, but like in all explosions, the further away one is from it the less of its power it's taken.

If it has generated a space-time expansion that creates an entire universal spacetime continuum from scratch, it is treated as Low 2-C; the difference between this and a 3-A Big Bang that also creates time being that the latter only creates a moment of a universe's time that will expand on its own after the Big Bang is over, therefore said Big Bang didn't create the length of time in the timeline, but kickstarted it from the beginning. Surviving a Low 2-C Big Bang isn't a Universe level+ feat in durability due to the non-physical nature of such an event. However, this ideally only applies to Big Bangs as natural events, instead of attacks with a destructive capacity independent of its size and tier."

Thank you.

Should that text be added to the following page then?

I have tried to properly apply this change. Is this acceptable?

Okay. Thank you.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Back