• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Amala Network and what it is in terms of dimension, as well as Kagutsuchi's function and tier

!!! NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CRT FOR A REASON. I AM UNSURE IF THIS HAS BEEN ADDRESSED BEFORE, AND SO I'M NOT CONFIDENT IN REQUESTING ONE !!!

Kagutsuchi is listed as at least 2-A. His death led to the Amala Network and the possibly infinite number of universes in it being destroyed.
In the past, I've seen each universe described as a 4-D construct, lined up along a 5-D axis. Points along a line, basically.

Would the Network itself count as this 5-D axis? If so, wouldn't Kagutsuchi need to be either on the same dimensional level or above to actually maintain the Network, or even oversee it? The Network's existence, I would imagine, is dependent on his to degree. In that case, wouldn't his death be High 2-A? If not, then why?

If the Amala Network isn't the 5-D axis itself, then what is?

Yobobojojo said:
Even Canopus currently has a good chance of being knocked down to 2-A with our current rules.
I don't think it is the case since Canopus exist beyond Akasha Starnum which is 4-D at 2-A where Polaris is At least 2-A. He exist is beyond all of it, hence High 2-A rating.

Pretty sure that's not all there is to it, but the general idea is simply existing above something isn't evidence

Yobobojojo said:
Pretty sure that's not all there is to it, but the general idea is simply existing above something isn't evidence
The higher plane referred she exist is as a concept in the scan. That's all to it, regarding Madoka's case.

Madoka is a weird case, and the fact that the writers like to play with all the paradoxes caused by her status as an abstract doesn't help.

Regardless, it's kinda hard to judge Canopus' tier based on two lines, does more context exist?

About the OP, the reason why it's "at least 2-A" is because 0 (5-D volume of an infinite multiverse) x infinite is indeterminate

No, you answered question about Kagutsuchi overseeing the Amala Network. If it's a 5-D axis, and its existence is dependent on Kagutsuchi, that would mean his destruction resulted in the collapse of a 5-D contstruct.

Kaltias said:
Regardless, it's kinda hard to judge Canopus' tier based on two lines, does more context exist?
More context, He's 5-D because there are actually the higher dimensions in DeSu 2. Akasha Stratum exist above other universes and view them as nothing more than the data that recorded in Akashic Record, and Providence, the dimension where Canopus and his factors reside, is even exist above Akasha Stratum. The scans in his page is just a way to tell that how high is the Providence. That said, Providence is 5-D level dimension because it's exist above entire Devil Survivor 2 multiverse

More context, He's 5-D because there are actually the higher dimensions in DeSu 2. Akasha Stratum exist above other universes and view them as nothing more than the data that recorded in Akashic Record, and Providence, the dimension where Canopus and his factors reside, is even exist above Akasha Stratum. The scans in his page is just a way to tell that how high is the Providence. That said, Providence is 5-D level dimension because it's exist above entire Devil Survivor 2 multiverse

I don't recall Akasha ever being called higher D, or Canopus for that matter.

Jaakuace44 said:
No, you answered question about Kagutsuchi overseeing the Amala Network. If it's a 5-D axis, and its existence is dependent on Kagutsuchi, that would mean his destruction resulted in the collapse of a 5-D contstruct.
Does he have a 5-D statement?

If not the 5-D axis is not a valid standpoint, even we human being exist on a 5-D plane (if it exists) though we are especially flat there.

Yobobojojo said:
I don't recall Akasha ever being called higher D, or Canopus for that matter.
Akasha is 4-D from Administrators like Polaris. It gives Admins their powers and Canopus created the entire system viewed it as data.

Yeah, but that's because Canopus is a living computer in a world entirely made of data, even to Polaris. By that logic Polaris is High 2-A

Yobobojojo said:
Yeah, but that's because Canopus is a living computer in a world entirely made of data, even to Polaris. By that logic Polaris is High 2-A
Yeah

https://imgur.com/a/WISZ8cP

Something that will maybe clear up any confusion about the Amala 'Universe.'

Think of each dot contained in each square as a 4-D point, and the connecting line as the 5-D axis.

Also an extra image to show that Kagutsuchi can rise at any of these points at once.

It's more for people who are new to these sorts of discussions and don't understand anything about the Amala Network. Not really trying to make a point so much as provide something that would better illustrate what it actually is.

Seems fine? I am fairly sure that is something which logically applies to any series with a Multiverse (One composed of separate space-time continuums of course)

A spiral's just a line curving around a single point and spreading outward infinitely, right?

I guess that would make sense, considering there's supposed to be infinite universes.

Back