• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability question

One creature that have never existed before (and there is no information about this creature) can suddenly come to reality from the nothingness without the help of anyone,what kind of ability is it? High Godly regeneration?

It can create its own existence alongside with concept from nothingness so HGR?

(Btw I know this is dumb as hell but me at 2 a.m while can't sleep think that first creature in the beginning of human evolution can have high godly regeneration,so human now can probably have it but we don't know)

It can create its own existence alongside with concept from nothingness so HGR?

(Btw I know this is dumb as hell but me at 2 a.m while can't sleep think that first creature in the beginning of human evolution can have high godly regeneration,so human now can probably have it but we don't know)
Hmmm for me it doesn’t sound like HGR just Conceptual Creation, since the creature was existing as nothingness he doesn't regenerate any concept, he just create it

Hmmm for me it doesn’t sound like HGR just Conceptual Creation, since the creature was existing as nothingness he doesn't regenerate any concept, he just create it
i mean when it got destroyed to conceptual level it will create its own concept again just like what it has did before

i mean when it got destroyed to conceptual level it will create its own concept again just like what it has did before
Yeah, probably, but depends if they creature can exist as nothingness again if he gets his concept destroyed, or even regenerate if his nothingness gets destroyed

Back