• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abilities for Bargramon

Bagramon during his time in exile found Yggdrasil's body and used a part of it to replace the body parts he lost, from this he gained it's power and vast knowledge.

Cc6cNmr

If he was explicitly said to have or showed to gain its Abilities I don't see why not and if he's apart of their fusion it should be ok.

Let's see what Dragonmasterxyz, Reppuzan and the other Digimon experts think.

I have no problem with the Bagramon changes, but I do have a problem with scaling up Susanoomon's OmegaShoutmon's, and Gallantmon's powers to Arresterdramon.

Digi-Xros is not Digivolution nor is it like DNA Digivolution. I don't know if our standards will allow us to scale up their powers like that.

I mainly assumed we counted it like Digivolution from how it was talked about within the inherit skill thread, wether we do or not is completely up to you guys.

@Cal IIRC he has shown to use it's powers, such as when he used it to alter all the events in the story to make it flow how he wanted it.

Bagramon is fine. I should also fix Mother Eater as Seudou also inherited Yggdrasil's powers.

Xros-Up Arresterdramon is not. As said above DigiXros is not Digivolution as such it doesn't follow the inheriting rules.

Back