• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A wild Sukuna opponent has appeared (Sukuna vs Kyoichiro Yozakura)

To continue the Sukuna cycle, Kyoichiro pulls up now. The strongest sorcerer in history vs The strongest spy of today.

Post-Timeskip Kyoichiro - 158 Kilotons, higher with Blooming, up to 2.91 Megaton durability with Steel Spider, higher durability than that with Goddess Web, ignores dura with Void.

Full power 20 Finger Sukuna - 514 Kilotons, varies with Cleave, 2.07 Megatons with Divine flame, ignores dura with World Slash

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place in the ruins of Shinjuku that Sukuna has been fighting in this whole time

They start 20m apart

True form Sukuna is used, and he has world slash at his disposal. He does have Kamutoke

Kyoichiro knows of the strength difference between him and Sukuna beforehand. Otherwise neither knows of the others trump cards or movesets.

That Binding vow merchant who hates kids:

That guy who's so creepy that he scares kids:

Last edited:
They start 20m apart
Almost means death for Sukuna. He's got no real way of covering hundreds of meters besides running, only thing is Kyoichiro's got far greater range here.

He could summon his domain but that's basically admitting he needs his greatest technique and at that point would it really even matter? The threads are tiny enough to the point I don't think they'll be targeted by dismantle but they'll be caught in the slashes, Kyoichiro can't protect against the domain without having his threads cut away or even just ignored considering the domain will simply target everything.

Kyoichiro doesn't have fast regeneration nor does it seem to be anything impressive enough to hold back the slashes.

Yeah this is basically a Domain gg or Kyoichiro engulfs the area in his threads deconning Sukuna to oblivion. If Kyoichiro isn't on go with expanding his threads right away/filling up thousands of cubic meters then I don't see him winning.

He could summon his domain but that's basically admitting he needs his greatest technique and at that point would it really even matter? The threads are tiny enough to the point I don't think they'll be targeted by dismantle but they'll be caught in the slashes, Kyoichiro can't protect against the domain without having his threads cut away or even just ignored considering the domain will simply target everything.
World Slash is also an option for him in this fight, Kyoichiro could sense the slash coming try blocking with thread shields instead of dodging and get surprised when he’s turned into a KitKat, if he’s hit like that then the fight can also be over
Kyoichiro doesn't have fast regeneration nor does it seem to be anything impressive enough to hold back the slashes.

Yeah this is basically a Domain gg or Kyoichiro engulfs the area in his threads deconning Sukuna to oblivion. If Kyoichiro isn't on go with expanding his threads right away/filling up thousands of cubic meters then I don't see him winning
You are correct, cause of that if Sukuna uses domain that’s his clear lose condition.
Although Kyoichiro does have another way of winning since he has better lifting strength. Against enemies with better Regen than him, in character he opts to tie them up.
He also has his cellular level paralysis at his disposal with his high invisible threads but to that, he needs to tag Sukuna with his threads and have them pierce through him all over his body on a cellular level. which wouldn’t hurt Sukuna at all so he wouldn’t notice until he tries moving.
Although against people who don’t have the perception to perceive his threads to Sukuna it might just look like he waved his hand and now he can’t move all of the sudden.

So basically this match Sukuna either wins with domain, a direct touch cleave (Like he kept trying to use on Yuta and Yuji), world slash or wins before Kyoichiro uses his Void. Cause Kyoichiro would only use that a bit later into a fight. May as well be Kyoichiro’s domain expansion cause it’s also his big thing.

Also if he uses void before Sukuna uses his domain, then the deconstruction would destroy the shrine in Sukuna’s domain, destroying it that’s also important

Last edited:
World Slash is also an option for him in this fight, Kyoichiro could sense the slash coming try blocking with thread shields instead of dodging and get surprised when he’s turned into a KitKat, if he’s hit like that then the fight can also be over
Isn’t this guy a world renowned spy/assassin/family leader? I don’t see why he’d just stand there and block an unknown invisible attack.

You are correct, cause of that if Sukuna uses domain that’s his clear lose condition.
Although Kyoichiro does have another way of winning since he has better lifting strength. Against enemies with better Regen than him, in character he opts to tie them up.
Just gets cleaves or hit by strong dismantle.

He also has his cellular level paralysis at his disposal with his high invisible threads but to that, he needs to tag Sukuna with his threads and have them pierce through him all over his body on a cellular level. which wouldn’t hurt Sukuna at all so he wouldn’t notice until he tries moving.
Although against people who don’t have the perception to perceive his threads to Sukuna it might just look like he waved his hand and now he can’t move all of the sudden.
Rct it.

Also if he uses void before Sukuna uses his domain, then the deconstruction would destroy the shrine in Sukuna’s domain, destroying it that’s also important
It interacts with ce based energy?

Isn’t this guy a world renowned spy/assassin/family leader? I don’t see why he’d just stand there and block an unknown invisible attack.
He wouldn't let it slide given Kyoichiro has precog, can sense his killing intent, has resistance to being predicted and has instinctive action so far more logically and in character he'd notice the world slash seems way weirder than the other ones and dodge it. I'm just stating that if Sukuna can somehow land it, it can win for him. But its the highest difficulty choice he's got as a wincon given he's gotta chant or binding vow for it too
Just gets cleaves or hit by strong dismantle.
Fair play, he doesn't need his limbs to send cleaves so he can get out of the normal steel spider balls. Although what happens if Kyoichiro uses his best thread balls like this one? Which scales to his full 2.91 Megaton value or would need Class G LS to tear through via grappling. he could see Sukuna cleave out the first time and just try one more time with a better thread ball
He can't RCT it, its not like a status effect like his body being poisoned or something, the paralysis is caused due to the threads being stuck inside him and holding him down. Such as example 1, example 2 (For this example the anime shows Kyoichiro opened his hand once while Taiyo wasn't looking) and example 3.
It interacts with ce based energy?
Yeah it can deconstruct supernatural energy

Fair play, he doesn't need his limbs to send cleaves so he can get out of the normal steel spider balls. Although what happens if Kyoichiro uses his best thread balls like this one? Which scales to his full 2.91 Megaton value or would need Class G LS to tear through via grappling. he could see Sukuna cleave out the first time and just try one more time with a better thread ball
He does need to touch the threads to deliver fatal attacks with cleave otherwise he won't destroy the thing. Considering he can't sense them I don't think cleave will work.

He can't RCT it, its not like a status effect like his body being poisoned or something, the paralysis is caused due to the threads being stuck inside him and holding him down. Such as example 1, example 2 (For this example the anime shows Kyoichiro opened his hand once while Taiyo wasn't looking) and example 3.
Why not? RCT is purifies a substance from the body and its at a molecular level. And ce is within the body as well, Sukuna isn't completely dumb, he'll realize he's paralyzed and try these tactics, he could even electrocute himself with Kamotuke to destroy the threads. Another thing Sukuna could do to defend against the threads, is use his dismantle as a shield, though he's never shown to do it all around his body.

Yeah it can deconstruct supernatural energy
How are Blooming and Ce similar?

Last edited:
He does need to touch the threads to deliver fatal attacks with cleave otherwise he won't destroy the thing. Considering he can't sense them I don't think cleave will work.
Noted then. Guess that’s an option Kyoichiro can try
Why not? RCT is purifies a substance from the body and its at a molecular level. And ce is within the body as well, Sukuna isn't completely dumb, he'll realize he's paralyzed and try these tactics, he could even electrocute himself with Kamotuke to destroy the threads. Another thing Sukuna could do to defend against the threads, is use his dismantle as a shield, though he's never shown to do it all around his body.
Electrocuting the wouldn’t work with destroying those threads. His threads are great at conducting electricity due to being made of well Steel. And have withstood blasts of electricity before, that can affect people with their own electricity resistance. Plus Base Kashimo having Electricity resistance let him tank that thing.
Dismantle shield is a viable and good option for Sukuna to stop the threads from penetrating, I have a slight shred of doubt on this since he doesn’t think of something like that against say Kusakabe when he was getting slashed repeatedly (then again he wasn’t taking Kusakabe seriously either and could rely on his RCT)
Unsure on your justification for rct purifying it cause in a way it’s like saying it would purify a sword that’s stuck in your chest, but sure I’ll agree there.
How are Blooming and Ce similar?
Not bloomings as a whole. Only Pure someinine energy which that girl’s blooming has an endless supply of. Since it’s supernatural energy that’s primarily fueled by powerful emotions like anger, and it functions like a Universal energy system. Since it reinforces the body and that same energy is used to reinforce/supercharge weapons. Although unlike CE instead of coming from the stomach it comes from one’s blood. But Kyoichiro doesn’t have and can’t manifest that energy himself, his power set is mostly physiological. He can decay Pure Someinine energy though.

Although based on that which side are you leaning (cause I don’t vote in my own threads I’m just informing here), cause both sides do have viable win conditions although it’s kinda funny how both Sukuna or Kyoichiro can guarantee a win by doing their big moves first (domain gg or void gg)

Last edited:
Unsure on your justification for rct purifying it cause in a way it’s like saying it would purify a sword that’s stuck in your chest, but sure I’ll agree there.
Nah different context, he can just remove the sword or eject it through ce. And this is more about the size overall, since the threads are so tiny, rct can remove them like a toxic substance.

Not bloomings as a whole. Only Pure someinine energy which that girl’s blooming has an endless supply of. Since it’s supernatural energy that’s primarily fueled by powerful emotions like anger, and it functions like a Universal energy system. Since it reinforces the body and that same energy is used to reinforce/supercharge weapons. Although unlike CE instead of coming from the stomach it comes from one’s blood. But Kyoichiro doesn’t have and can’t manifest that energy himself, his power set is mostly physiological. He can decay Pure Someinine energy though.

Although based on that which side are you leaning (cause I don’t vote in my own threads I’m just informing here), cause both sides do have viable win conditions although it’s kinda funny how both Sukuna or Kyoichiro can guarantee a win by doing their big moves first (domain gg or void gg)
Alright seems fair. I'm leaning Sukuna just through domain

Back