• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A weak Inner vs another weak Inner

Boro vs Victor

7-C versions of course

speed equal only cause Boro has Unknown speed for some reason.

SBA.

Start 40 meters from each other

boruto-41-manga.jpg
vs
former_shinobi___victor__boruto__by_narutodrawingchannel_de5l55l-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
I am almost 100% sure Boro wins.
Victor doesn't have resistance to Boro's hax from what I recall and Boro abuses it, it's basically ON all the time when he is fighting.
If Victor was resistance though it would be a complete different story, he could destroy Boro by just being a more skilled fighter with better arsenal of techniques.

Good points but remember Victor likely knows of his disease ability and I dont think it has to spread from Boro over time. So Victor has time with range.

Yea idk a thing about victor, I’m not a anime nerd. But how does victor get past his regeneration?

How tf is he 7-C if he just took off orochimaru’s arm???? 🤦‍♂️. Yea anyway this doesnt seem like it’ll neg regen. So virus plus regen I’m voting for Boro.

Yea idk a thing about victor, I’m not a anime nerd. But how does victor get past his regeneration?
Victor is basically like a mage capable of using all 5 natures he has a very good regen (but it is getting worse over time so he cant even regenerate his right leg even when his regen is actually insane(regened his head on screen and regened from being melted by orochimaru off screen)). Boro has a core so if you can wipe out his entire body you can beat him like that. But Boro also has his pseudo passive virus as you have noted.

How tf is he 7-C if he just took off orochimaru’s arm???? 🤦‍♂️. Yea anyway this doesnt seem like it’ll neg regen. So virus plus regen I’m voting for Boro.
Well, I think the problem is that Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada would also be 7-A, since they fought 2 other inner members that should be comparable to Victor, I doubt that would be accepted.

Not necessarily, Boro has fodder durability and while he is stronger than them, it's not by a high degree.
And Deepa was toying with them for the most part and they won only by combining SM Mitsuki, Sarada and Burrito's chakra into that compressed rasengan which would be a Kage Level technique imo.

Not necessarily, Boro has fodder durability and while he is stronger than them, it's not by a high degree.
And Deepa was toying with them for the most part and they won only by combining SM Mitsuki, Sarada and Burrito's chakra into that compressed rasengan which would be a Kage Level technique imo.
Does this mean that Deepa and Victor are stronger than Boro?

Back