• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, can I, please, for the love of all that is holy, unholy, and downright ******* debauched, be free from the tiresome tier 2 and above matches? Thank you.

I won't argue over whether they have 5-D resistances for now since I don't care to. I also won't bring up 1-A stuff since Malcanthet probably wouldn't have any, at least not without some level of prep (and I don't think her first thought would be "gee, I'm about to fight someone, I should go kidnap some Far Realm creatures and have them fight for me").

The resistances presented are, just to copy paste, "Resistance to Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (No one except for a chosen few may sense his presence, and can only be seen if he wills it.), Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (A mere aspect of his Will made up a gate of Infinite Thickness within the Astral Realm.), Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, and Empathic Manipulation, (Can resist the effects of D's aura.), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Space-Time Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Information Analysis, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Life Manipulation, and Death Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Soul Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation (Like D, The Sacred Ancestor is missing from The Akashic Records, making him immune to it's power.)"

Can I get a quick rundown on which of this is 5-D? Or is it all of it? I'm assuming the Akashic Records is the bit referred to, but a lot of this seems to come from other things so I'd like to cover my bases here. Thanks.

First of all, can I, please, for the love of all that is holy, unholy, and downright ******* debauched, be free from the tiresome tier 2 and above matches? Thank you.

I won't argue over whether they have 5-D resistances for now since I don't care to. I also won't bring up 1-A stuff since Malcanthet probably wouldn't have any, at least not without some level of prep (and I don't think her first thought would be "gee, I'm about to fight someone, I should go kidnap some Far Realm creatures and have them fight for me").

The resistances presented are, just to copy paste, "Resistance to Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception (No one except for a chosen few may sense his presence, and can only be seen if he wills it.), Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (A mere aspect of his Will made up a gate of Infinite Thickness within the Astral Realm.), Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, and Empathic Manipulation, (Can resist the effects of D's aura.), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Space-Time Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Information Analysis, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Life Manipulation, and Death Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Soul Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation (Like D, The Sacred Ancestor is missing from The Akashic Records, making him immune to it's power.)"

Can I get a quick rundown on which of this is 5-D? Or is it all of it? I'm assuming the Akashic Records is the bit referred to, but a lot of this seems to come from other things so I'd like to cover my bases here. Thanks.
all of it is 5D

well, like I said, I really don't have the patience to try to contest claims, so good job. Malc can't do anything, stomp. the weakest D&D Low 2-C has been bested by impatience and five words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back