• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a strange question about İchigo

If Kyoraku said Ichigo was strong enough to destroy Garganta, would the vsb count that statement? (There is no such statement, I just wondering answer.)

I was about to ask what the hell is Garganta but I'll assume it's a universe or something?.

I was about to ask what the hell is Garganta but I'll assume it's a universe or something?.

Yeah, I doubt it would be accepted but you never know. People manage to get Bleach to 3-A/Low 2-C so it may be possible if there was an actual statement.

I mean, it does lol, Yhwach was going to destroy it, Ichigo defeated Yhwach
If he was gonna destroy it and it was gonna be through sheer power than I really don't see the problem with and upgrade unless there is something I am missing. Are people waiting for the novel to finish or something like that?.

If he was gonna destroy it and it was gonna be through sheer power than I really don't see the problem with and upgrade unless there is something I am missing. Are people waiting for the novel to finish or something like that?.
The site acknowledged that it is strong enough to destroy it, but the mods have decided that it will be with hax and they are waiting for official translation

The site acknowledged that it is strong enough to destroy it, but the mods have decided that it will be with hax and they are waiting for official translation
are you refering to the almighty clarification CRT ?

Are people waiting for the novel to finish or something like that?.
Yes, people are waiting for the official release of Vol. 3, which would be next week. After that, a few CRTs, including one about the topic of this discussion, would likely be held.

I mean, the clarification of almighty thread used Raws, I dont understand how waiting official translation is gonna help

Last edited:
Back