• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small Rinne Sonogami (Date A Live) CRT

Been waiting to do this ever since I finished the visual novel.

Alright, for starters, Rinne needs to have her causality manipulation replaced with memory manipulation. The reason for this is because of Murasame's statement in the Kotori flag end; it was revealed that everyone within Eden's barrier was having their memories distorted. She has causality manipulation because she became Shido's childhood friend through Eden's power, but, this would make more sense that she did this with memory manipulation than causality manipulation, especially since Kotori's route revealed she was able to distort people's memories with Eden.

Rinne also needs to have time manipulation added to her list of powers do to Eden's power of redoing the world... well more like anything within the barrier.
PS_Messages_20201011_123032.jpg

PS_Messages_20201011_123056.jpg

PS_Messages_20201011_123058.jpg
Reine figured out that the condition for the reset to occur was Shido's death.
PS_Messages_20201011_123106.jpg

PS_Messages_20201011_123108.jpg

PS_Messages_20201011_123111.jpg

PS_Messages_20201011_123113.jpg

Never understood why she had causality manipulation when she was just manipulation memories. This seems like a simple enough change.

Never understood why she had causality manipulation when she was just manipulation memories. This seems like a simple enough change.
I wasn't sure why she had it myself. I thought would find some justification for it when I read through the VN, however, I found nothing of the sort.

This seems straightforward to apply, yes. Feel free to do so.

Back