• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small question about Johnny Infinite Rotation ability

Yeah well I want to know why isn't Johnny Joestar Infinite Rotation not rated as High 3-A? Doesn't it use some kind of Infinite energy?

Yeah well I want to know why isn't Johnny Joestar Infinite Rotation not rated as High 3-A? Doesn't it use some kind of Infinite energy?
Said infinite energy can't be measures via VSBW standards, and LT's said to be pure hax by said standards so Unknown.

Said infinite energy can't be measures via VSBW standards, and LT's said to be pure hax by said standards so Unknown.
No they just said "It dosen't use as AP, so it's not infinite", and for love train they probably just said it's vague or used a other downplay argument

Well IIRC Rotational energy means Regular Kinetic energy, Physics isn't my thing so forgive me I'm wrong but a Kinetic energy can't continue forever if the amount of energy/Joules it produces is constant, no?
It's a bit hard to understand, but basically the result was a infinite non-stopping

Then logically the Infinite Rotation would have to produce infinite amount of energy/Joules to spin the target for ever right?
thechnically yes, also, it make sense that is infinite, because infinite spin and tusk act 4 bypassed love train, a barrier maded of infinite dimensions (neighbor dimensions, that in jojo are parallelal dimensions, different space-times that only valentine with his ability D4C could travel. somehow they used it as High 3-A and not 2-A, also now that i remember, the guide of act 4 stated that he can pierces trought dimensions, but they maded a rule that it shouldn't scale)

Back