• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Saiki Kusuo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Saiki through "Restoration" should get "Reconstruction". Since it allows him to turn back the time of an object by up to 24 hours, according to the description of VSBattle for Deconstruction.

Reconstruction may be purely physical or extend to less tangible objects like souls. When it comes to its mechanism of function , it may be that the ability manipulates the matter of the damaged objects in question in order to restore them seamlessly to their previous state.

The user could also be restoring the object to a previous state in time, or utilizing magic to repair them.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the sand thing be more transmutation?

One way for Saiki to get "Deconstruction" is through his ability "Restoration" without a limiter as his power enhanced to turn back an item's time up to 7 years, as shown here.
5292ec2b13a9d92d563b5b90633adcdd1806202e_238084_870_1365.jpg

4a6830684948579b1c5cdf93128de5567959ac7a_214433_870_1365.jpg

And.
Looking at the TDLOSK Wiki, I found that Saiki has other applications for his "Telekinesis" and "Telepathy"

Psychokinesis/Telekinesis​

The ability to bring forth a physical energy just by thinking it, which can be used to do things like move or break objects. It's one of his most commonly used powers.

• Full Force: Without any precaution, Kusuo's power increases every time he attacks.
Accelerated Development
  • Assist: When full force is applied, there is a great increase on the power and speed of the object/person the psychokinesis in being used and is possible to continue until exhaustion
Statistics Amplification?
  • Psycho Bit: One of the main techniques Kusuo uses which allows him to move multiple rocks and inflicts damages to someone regardless of his/her distance.
Idk :b
  • Limit Released Psychokinesis: The ability to create a ball of energy in the air. Its power was able to destroy a whole island.
Energy Projection

Telepathy​

The ability that is used the most, due to the mode of Kusuo's communication. The power to read and talk through minds. It works on humans and animals, but Kusuo can't turn it off. It doesn't work on people with low intelligence like Riki or tiny lifeforms like bugs.

• Angel Whisper: The ability which telepathically speaks of the crime on the doer to stimulate guilt.
Minor/Limited Morality Manipulation?
  • Brain Lullaby: The ability that sends a lullaby to the opponent's brain to put them to sleep, however this may differ to whom it was used.
Sleep Inducement
  • Bug News: A pseudo "foreboding" that feeds telepathic advice or call for help.
Idk
  • Favorability Meter: The ability to quantify the favorability using telepathy. Relationships and human's nature significantly changes it.
Minor Information Analysis
  • Foreboding: The ability to telepathy to plant an idea/sense of foreboding in someone's head.
Perception Manipulation?
  • Forced Telepathy: The ability to forcefully relay feelings/thoughts from one to another.
Need no mention
  • Immediate Telepathy: The ability to give others visual information with audio via touch.
Idk
  • Subliminal: An ability which is a bit similar to that of Angel Whisper but only one word.
  • Telepathic broadcast: Sending a big load of 'thoughts' to other people but significantly interferes with thinking.
Need no mention

One way for Saiki to get "Deconstruction" is through his ability "Restoration" without a limiter as his power enhanced to turn back an item's time up to 7 years, as shown here.
5292ec2b13a9d92d563b5b90633adcdd1806202e_238084_870_1365.jpg

4a6830684948579b1c5cdf93128de5567959ac7a_214433_870_1365.jpg

And.
Looking at the TDLOSK Wiki, I found that Saiki has other applications for his "Telekinesis" and "Telepathy"

Psychokinesis/Telekinesis​

The ability to bring forth a physical energy just by thinking it, which can be used to do things like move or break objects. It's one of his most commonly used powers.

Accelerated Development

Statistics Amplification
?

Idk :b

Energy Projection

Telepathy​

The ability that is used the most, due to the mode of Kusuo's communication. The power to read and talk through minds. It works on humans and animals, but Kusuo can't turn it off. It doesn't work on people with low intelligence like Riki or tiny lifeforms like bugs.

Sleep Inducement

Idk

Minor Information Analysis

Perception Manipulation
?

Need no mention

Idk

Need no mention
Just make a new CRT with all of it present, I can help argue since kusuo is my fav anime

Minor changes that replace

Chapter 176 and 177
Oh yeah, that's ok then.
Did it make a normal person uncontrollably sleep? If its a yes then its sleep manipulation
Saiki himself was surprised that it worked so fast, so I dare say that guy just had a disposition towards quickly falling asleep. I don't think it was uncontrollable.
Nah, that calc doesn't work, as Saiki was only redirecting it and using an extended timeframe of work at that.

Oh well, What is your personal opinion of the images?
My personal opinion on whether they should be put on the page or my personal opinion on whether they look nice?

Also...
7d4b212ab84f831adafb2c91671842e94e2ec232_143280_650_982.jpg
According to Kusuke's explanation, Saiki has to absorb the magma and then teleport it. Would it be considered a Limeted Absorption or Possibly Absorption?

And...
929309fd0331dfc741d59a8a196836c7c888d1be_223281_869_1314.jpg

In chapter 73 Saiki wakes up in another world/universe, where Alter!Saiki decided to accept his powers and use them to help the world. Could it be considered Dimensional Travel?
I can see neither of those pics. What the second one is concerned: We have absolutely no idea why or how that happened so crediting it to Saiki's power is too speculative.

Technology Manipulation should be in the Key With Limiters because when he did those feats he was wearing both limiters
Sure.
And Saiki through "Restoration" should get "Reconstruction". Since it allows him to turn back the time of an object by up to 24 hours, according to the description of VSBattle for Deconstruction.
That works.
The power to trade hairstyles with someone: Minor/Limited Hair Manipulation?
I guess.

Gonna get to the rest later.

Oh yeah, that's ok then.

Saiki himself was surprised that it worked so fast, so I dare say that guy just had a disposition towards quickly falling asleep. I don't think it was uncontrollable.

Nah, that calc doesn't work, as Saiki was only redirecting it and using an extended timeframe of work at that.

My personal opinion on whether they should be put on the page or my personal opinion on whether they look nice?

I can see neither of those pics. What the second one is concerned: We have absolutely no idea why or how that happened so crediting it to Saiki's power is too speculative.

Sure.

That works.

I guess.

Gonna get to the rest later.
Should we move to this CRT? The information is better organized there.

Or we stay here

Sure, I will close this one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back