• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So BF has a massive Durability edge, having Durability far surpassing teen Jeff. Jeff does have a knife though, so piercing damage can still harm Boyfriend. That being said, Boyfriend does have Type 2 Immortality, so he could probably survive a LOT of knife stabs before he goes down

Boyfriend's Social Influencing won't work here, as Jeff is a crazy psycho that slaughtered his whole family, even his brother, so I doubt that talking Jeff out of his rage is that possible in this fight

Although BF's AP is lower than Jeffs durability, it's not that much lower. A 10-B can still eventually harm a 10-A with enough hits, and Boyfriend has the stamina to do it. Not to mention the massive LS difference, which could let BF restraign Jeff. I doubt BF is smart enough to do that, but it's still an option

I might have to go with Boyfriend on this. His Type 2 Immortality and Stone Wall durability will keep him alive through all of Jeff's attacks, and he can eventually defeat Jeff through restraigning him or through eventually killing Jeff with 1000 Punches. Jeff stands a good chance, but BF is just too tanky in this fight imo

So BF has a massive Durability edge, having Durability far surpassing teen Jeff. Jeff does have a knife though, so piercing damage can still harm Boyfriend. That being said, Boyfriend does have Type 2 Immortality, so he could probably survive a LOT of knife stabs before he goes down

Boyfriend's Social Influencing won't work here, as Jeff is a crazy psycho that slaughtered his whole family, even his brother, so I doubt that talking Jeff out of his rage is that possible in this fight

Although BF's AP is lower than Jeffs durability, it's not that much lower. A 10-B can still eventually harm a 10-A with enough hits, and Boyfriend has the stamina to do it. Not to mention the massive LS difference, which could let BF restraign Jeff. I doubt BF is smart enough to do that, but it's still an option

I might have to go with Boyfriend on this. His Type 2 Immortality and Stone Wall durability will keep him alive through all of Jeff's attacks, and he can eventually defeat Jeff through restraigning him or through eventually killing Jeff with 1000 Punches. Jeff stands a good chance, but BF is just too tanky in this fight imo
Counted and I'll also vote Beef.

Yeah, immo type 2 and dura will definitely keep boyfriend in the game long enough that he'll eventually overcome Jeff, if things get really messy, Boyfriend can easily wrestle the knife out of Jeff's hand thanks to class 5 LS

Last edited:
Yeah, immo type 2 and dura will definitely keep boyfriend in the game long enough that he'll eventually overcome Jeff, if things get really messy, Boyfriend can easily wrestle the knife out of Jeff's hand thanks to class 5 LS
I'm assuming this is a vote for Boyfriend.

Grace

Life is hard when you are one of the worst creepypasta characters
True for the OG one. The rebooted one is actually decent though

Quick announcement ig? I'm currently making a profile for the rebooted Jeff the Killer, the stories written by K. Banning Kellum and the official Jeff the Killer story according to the Creepypasta website. Unlike the OG, this story is actually decently written. However, there are muliple sequals to Kellum's reboot, each of which are about 2-2.5 hours long, so don't expect rebooted Jeff to get a profile for a while

Reboot Jeff could kick OG Jeff's ass and I'm not even done with the 1st story, but that's a debate for when the profile gets made

Jeff the Killer is the only character I know who can lose to a rabbit, a programmer, Sonic the Hedgehog and Freddy Fazbear's weird lovechild, whatever the Earwig Creature is suppose to be, himself, an SCP Foundation reject, a superhero before becoming a superhero, a dog, and a dwarf rapper.

Jeff at the end of each battles:
800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Anyway uhh, BF FRA even though this is already grace.

True for the OG one. The rebooted one is actually decent though

Quick announcement ig? I'm currently making a profile for the rebooted Jeff the Killer, the stories written by K. Banning Kellum and the official Jeff the Killer story according to the Creepypasta website. Unlike the OG, this story is actually decently written. However, there are muliple sequals to Kellum's reboot, each of which are about 2-2.5 hours long, so don't expect rebooted Jeff to get a profile for a while

Reboot Jeff could kick OG Jeff's ass and I'm not even done with the 1st story, but that's a debate for when the profile gets made
Update on this, reboot profile has been made. Jeff is in barely any of the books, and the sequals mostly talk about Jeff's effect on Mandeville, so I could skip plenty of the books

Ok so, someone remade the Jeff the killer story, the reboot is also now considered the real Jeff the killer instead of the original, so that's what makes it different from OG

Back