• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question on Fate

can anyone explain to me what the human and servant universe is? and why people say that the servant are at the max of the galaxy because of the universe of servant.

Last edited:
The Servant Universe is a gag event setting where the Universe/Galaxy has a LOT more True Ether. This means its inhabitants are far more powerful than regular Servants to the point of having 5-B statements (I think there's a Star level statement too). Ashtarte is the size of a Galaxy, but she will eventually become one with the entire Universe too so she's actually Low 2-C at worse. Spishtar at full power also grows to that size, matches, and beats Ashtarte. One of Ashtart's attacks is also half the size of the universe. No one else scales to these two though to be fair. I think the two of them are hypothetically at the peak of the Divinity Scaling chain though.

I'm not really sure what your second question is, can you explain it a bit more? Extra universes are their own Space Times though. This is stated in CCC and flat out shown in Extella.

I believe it come from a statement BB makes when she claims the Moon Cell made an Eight Dimensional Wall.

Back