• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about having a list of examples for our Speed page

There are interesting things in that page, like theorized top speed that humans could run, maybe that should apply to peak human or composite human.

Therefir said:
There are interesting things in that page, like theorized top speed that humans could run, maybe that should apply to peak human or composite human.
Yea.

I will ask Promestein about this. She is a bureaucrat there.

The idea is actually from the OBD. I think it would be an excellent idea to link or have it here, personally, for the sake of reference. It'd be a better idea to have our own page here, though. I'd be happy to make it.

Well, I think that the real world values might be useful for reference, but it would likely be far too much work to start collecting character speed feats.

Promestein said:
The idea is actually from the OBD. I think it would be an excellent idea to link or have it here, personally, for the sake of reference. It'd be a better idea to have our own page here, though. I'd be happy to make it.
All right then.

But yeah. It is a concept from the OBD and ever since CrossverseCrisis implemented it on FCOC I've been wanting to have our own here, too.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But yeah. It is a concept from the OBD and ever since CrossverseCrisis implemented it on FCOC I've been wanting to have our own here, too.
You wanna work on them with me in a doc?

@WeeklyBattles

Probably, yes.

@Matthew & The Everlasting

I think that cluttering the speed page with links to different fictional feats would be highly inappropriate, but if Promestein & CrossverseCrisis are okay with it, we would copy the FC/OC links to real world speed statistics, as they would help to give our visitors some scale perspective.

@Ant I think what they mean is theyre going to make the Comprehensive Scales seperate from the stat pages

Okay. I suppose that should be fine, although unnecessarily time-consuming.

However, I think that inserting the real world example links to the speed page ratings seems like a good idea.

Back