• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Priest fights against a killer

John Ward received a letter from Father Garcia to investigate an abandoned pizzeria,since he suspected there was activity from Gary and his cult in there.However,when John got there,he found something slightly worse than that
rules:
battle takes place at freddy pizza
speed equal
sba for the rest
willy:1
John:

Last edited:
springtrap,or post-springlock failure.
because if it wasn't,i would need to give John his rifle.
Voting William, he has high-tier Remnant Physiology which gives him access to various abilities. His immorality makes it nearly impossible for John to put him down, even with a rifle. John may have a small chance of winning by keeping his distance and use his rifle to shot William but since William has stealth mastery and can use phantoms to distract John. This along with him having far higher intelligence. Makes it unlikely of John to succeed which easily gives William the win.

Voting William, he has high-tier Remnant Physiology which gives him access to various abilities. His immorality makes it nearly impossible for John to put him down, even with a rifle. John may have a small chance of winning by keeping his distance and use his rifle to shot William but since William has stealth mastery and can use phantoms to distract John. This along with him having far higher intelligence. Makes it unlikely of John to succeed which easily gives William the win.
uh?
i didn't give John his rifle.
he only have his standard equipment,the crucifix,which he can use to remove spirits from somethig.

uh?
i didn't give John his rifle.
he only have his standard equipment,the crucifix,which he can use to remove spirits from somethig.
Oh, ok but I think William wins because his high-tier Remnant Physiology gives him various abilities he can use to overwhelm John.

Back