• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think these might be the beams, your man said “flex beams” so I googled that and this is what I got, not sure though, might not be

Thanks to the holes it’s probably closer to 85% hollowness

I remember the wood alone was like 900KJ, so it's probably around 1-2 MJ (I think?)
That calc got downgraded all the way to 100 something KJ, so most likely this will result in 600-800 KJ depending on how hollow the beams are (possibly).

Keep in mind that the feat added with the steel beams went all the way to 9-B+ (an over 100x increase).

Think these might be the beams, your man said “flex beams” so I googled that and this is what I got, not sure though, might not be

This better not get shit results...

These probably are the most realistic depiction of the beams.

Don’t quote me though, could be another beam

I looked up if flexible steel is designed to be in any way denser/tougher than usual steel but couldn’t find a useful answer either way

I looked up if flexible steel is designed to be in any way denser/tougher than usual steel but couldn’t find a useful answer either way
I mean if something is designed to be more flexible, wouldn't that make it denser/tougher by default? I'm not an expert, though.

I can’t find an exact type of beam, but pretty much every “how to build a pro wrestling ring” YouTube tutorial uses hollow beams

That's still a W imo.

Considering we have 3 different calcs, we can possibly get some decent results.
That’s for the 9-A feat so we’re clear, so we’ll be lucky to breach Megajoules for any of the calcs at this point given issues with the wood as well

That’s for the 9-A feat so we’re clear, so we’ll be lucky to breach Megajoules for any of the calcs at this point given issues with the wood as well
🗿

I don't remember ever being any issues with the wood.

Though this is still hella disappointing...

i went to sleep lol

what are the issues with the wood though? it looked fine
Apparently Psycho thinks the wood was split (refer to the Big Show slamming Undertaker calc).

Though imo, that looks nothing like the wood shown here:

Also, with the way the wood is built (they use planks of wood), I highly doubt the wood was split. At worst, multiple planks were split, and at best, the wood was fragmented.

Here's the video. I find it hard to believe the wood was split with the way it's built.

Yeah you'd have to break it in 2/3 chunks at least and at that point I think it's fine to just say frag given it could easily be more.

Let's go I (somewhat) saved the feat from getting shit results!

So now we gotta talk about the steel beams.

Pika did his research and assumed the beams were 85% hollow. Is that fine with you, Chompy?

Back