• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Peak Human Fights A Man Who's Good With Numbers (Composite Human vs The Number Man) (0-0-0)

Composite Human vs The Number Man

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place in NYC
  • They start 2 kilometers apart with no line of sight
  • Composite Human has an AWM Sniper and Beretta M9
  • CH has prior knowledge of Number Man's precog & how it works
  • Both are in-character
Who Wins?

The Human: 0 ()
The Harbinger: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
677px-SVG_Human_Silhouette.svg.png
fo36rmvr1yq91.jpg

Last edited:
Baki is 25000 joules while the composite human is 1700 joules (or maybe 3000 if that kick calc is usable, and I have heard there are harder hits than Mike’s which is where 1700 comes from). Either way Baki points in the CH’s general direct and they explode.

Edit: Unrelated to the match but faster than the eye feats got downgraded across the board, Baki’s feat should be calculated.

Baki is 25000 joules while the composite human is 1700 joules (or maybe 3000 if that kick calc is usable, and I have heard there are harder hits than Mike’s which is where 1700 comes from). Either way Baki points in the CH’s general direct and they explode.

Edit: Unrelated to the match but faster than the eye feats got downgraded across the board, Baki’s feat should be calculated.
We're using Street level+ Baki, so Baki is scaling way lower than the calc given to him as he is weaker than the person that preformed it

Unquantifiable beneath 25000 joules still means he’s extremely close to 25000 joules. I don’t think that downscale is going to close the 8.3 times difference. Especially since that’s the high ball and the low ball is nearly 14 times difference.

Unquantifiable beneath 25000 joules still means he’s extremely close to 25000 joules. I don’t think that downscale is going to close the 8.3 times difference. Especially since that’s the high ball and the low ball is nearly 14 times difference.
Gotcha, sounds like Baki's page needs an update.

I changed up the matchup to a bit more even character. Now this is a debate of skill vs hax

How good of a shot is number man? Like if he glances at CH will he instantly already be head shotting them or does he actually need to aim his gun?

How good of a shot is number man? Like if he glances at CH will he instantly already be head shotting them or does he actually need to aim his gun?
From what I can tell he needs to actually aim, though he has some great skill with firearms, mainly bouncing bullets
Sniper’s active,” Rime’s voice came through the earbuds. She was panting. “Deliberate, accurate shooter. I’ve taken three bullets, ice armor took most of the force out of the shots. Bambina is accompanied by Starlet and August Prince, um. Shooter’s shots ricochet. Can’t dodge. There’s wounded just outside craft. Traffic caught underneath when you fell.

Drone 23.2
Other than that, nothing super insane iirc, he's just a very good shot, and can use his number ability to bounce his bullets

CH does have prior knowledge of that though, which is kind of where most of this debate lies. Can CH find a way around the precog?

I was more wondering because with no line of sight it absolutely becomes who sees each other first and gets their gun into position. In which case I vote inconclusive for now. I don’t see either missing their shot and neither have a way to particularly find each other outside of like happen stance with how massive of an area each other have to look through. Though if number man can piece together the composite human’s location from every other number related to theirs I lean a bit towards them.

Back