• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It had to be done eventually

Speed is equalised. Both are High 6-A, SBA otherwise

A literal sword: 0

One big problem: 0

Incon: 0

Beast destroys the blade with a black hole, don't think Soul Edge can survive being broken down on a macro-quantum level

Beast destroys the blade with a black hole, don't think Soul Edge can survive being broken down on a macro-quantum level
Is that faster than Nightmare swinging his sword and is that his first move in every situation? If it is then Nightmare Teleports away from the Blackhole and then swings his sword.

Iirc Beast opens with a Ray Sphere Blast that is an AoE that does shit like radiation and matter manip/bio electric absorb stuff. Think its thought based apparently based off that match I tried with Squall wayback, that said Watch This is also an AoE so there's that.

From what I can tell either the beast hits him with an RSB and drains his neurons dead and then he gets hit by soul wave and dies.

Inferno will be alive but he doesn’t have a host he can use.

I mean would nuking the sword not take Inferno with em?

"he is actually the sword rather than the armor that wields it, meaning that breaking the sword will kill him" either way breaking the blade should at least incap him I guess, could swear its happened in the lore

Am on mobile what's Beast's AP? I got told nightmare is like half of 5-C or smth, would a black hole not do the job? Either way soul edge is a living thing so draining neurons should work I guess

Remind me when did Nightmare start with soul sucking, I genuinely don't remember it. Was it in SCV intro?

The Soul Edge is alive, but I don't think it has neurons, it's given life by magic. It has organic parts, though.

It depends on which Nightmare we are using, as the first key covers four games, but in SCIII Nightmare is just Siegfried's empty armor possessed by the Soul Edge.
In the first three games it's Siegfried possessed by the same sword, so I'm unsure if draining the neurons of a body under the influence of a spirit would really do much.

Remind me when did Nightmare start with soul sucking, I genuinely don't remember it. Was it in SCV intro?

The Soul Edge is alive, but I don't think it has neurons, it's given life by magic. It has organic parts, though
SCV intro, used it in the SC3 intro, SC1 when Sieg first grabbed it, SC4 critical finish. Soul wave in 4 too I think as well, it also steals ur soul on hit as well.

Again anything that can allow Beast to destroy the sword should do it as Inferno will be kinda stuck

It depends on which Nightmare we are using, as the first key covers four games, but in SCIII Nightmare is just Siegfried's empty armor possessed by the Soul Edge.
In the first three games it's Siegfried possessed by the same sword, so I'm unsure if draining the neurons of a body under the influence of a spirit would really do much.
Unless that body can somehow operate without neurons I don’t see why. Nightmare is possessing the body but the body isn’t immune to damage.

True Nightmare can dodge, tho it'd be gg if it connects cause fancy blade or not it's gonna survive a black hole

SC3 Nightmare is just a suit of armor so it probably won’t work there but SC1 and 2 Nightmare still need Neurons to operate the body. Their possession isn’t body puppetry so much as it is mind control and mental possession

Back