• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iirc all Digimon have 5-D Soul and Mind hax so im betting this is a stomp, they all also have like High 1-C (Probably wrong on this tier) Reactive Evo (That is often forgotten about by the writers from what ive heard).

Even if the hax isn't 5-D he'd still one shot Luka, as he lacks resistance to soul hax in this key. It's not a total stomp though, as Luka's dodging game is insane and he can still seal Starmon. Maybe.

How intelligent is this DarkSuperStarmon? I am going to request that people note this in the OP of Digimon matches due to one of their abilities is reliant on the individual Digimon's intellect. And intellect vaies from Digimon to Digimon, even among the same species.

Just one question. Does the Soul Hax work on non digital beings? Has it been shown affecting people consistently? If it does then I definitely agree with the result

The Mind and Soul hax does in fact work on non Digital Beings as the basis of data is......I don't really feel like typing walls of text right now. Short answer is yes.

The intelligence part is in reference to something Digimon can do in which is copy the abilities of their opponents simply by seeing it once. But Starmon hasn't been edited according to the revisions due to the editing process kinda....still going on...

Kinda forgot how he doesn't resist mindhax until his full 2-A key. Think he should have it earlier, but it doesn't matter here.

Also "High 1-C" RE is both wrong and right. Basically don't think of it as a major player as it is really random.

Well assuming Starmon doesn't "I understand your power" instantly, Luka would probably still lose a regular fight due to being utterly one-shot, but repeated fights through Type 8 would make him win eventually.

Not sure how we treat fights with SAVE & LOAD like that honestly.

Thats why I added this after saying High 1-C RE "That is often forgotten about by the writers from what ive heard" kek.

Back