• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal and both are high 8-C

Muscular's ap: above 5.13 Tons of TNT
Taro's Ap: 2.91225529185 tons

Meathead:
Taro:
icon:

Last edited:
I can´t see early Deku handing the best assassin of the world with IR, preasure points and stealth

This guy makes Stain looks like a novice, and Stain would stomp Deku if he is alone

Should I use 8% Deku?
I don´t know, the issue here is more of skill rather than AP

If anything, Muscular could be a better opponent because his muscles could counter the preasure points (and we use another character, not Deku for the 100000th time)

Taro needs to bring down muscular with pressure points and stuff, as Muscular’s AP/Durability comes from breaking 5%’s arm in one hit.
So it’s essentially if muscular can get enough hit’s off before Taro brings him down with sheer skill

Back