• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Speed equalized.

Azra has her book of Psi Shield (A forcefield; Enemies that hit Azra deduct Psi instead of HP).

Otherwise, SBA.

Azra Livbar: 0

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Azra in trance
ResizedSanseye

it is late

so I will take a look later

but I gotchu my boy

How fast is librarian lady's attacks, out of curiosity? Thought-based, simple-actions, passive, etc

Seemingly thought-based. The books are passive or passively activate with other thought-based actions. This covers stuff like passive poisoning, passive bleeding, passive forcefield, passive slowdown when near Azra, and passive explosive crystal creation around her at the start of battle.

Actually I should probably figure out whether we can assume she has all books, or if I should specify two in the OP.

I see. It's more whether I should assume that the two book limit should apply to battles or not, since it could just be game mechanics.

If any of them in particular are needed to make it fair I'll add them to the OP.

Well, in order to get a win she needs to counter;

• Sans teleporting himself away from attacks
  • Sans teleporting her into his attacks
  • Sans' attacks basically oneshotting with soul damage
  • Sans' attacks being intangeble but hurting anyway
  • and bones and lazers from every single angle possible.

It works the same way as his regular durability bypassing, mostly. So if Sans doesn't one shot other 8-Cs, then his soul manip shouldn't one-shot either.

If Sans teleporting away is a problem I could give Azra Shock Lightning, and if Sans being able to spam target her down is a problem I could give Azra Light of Judgement or Psi Shield?

It's not shown so much as a barrier but as enemies damaging her magic reserves instead of her when they reach her.

And even then I'm not sure if it's a physical barrier since those enemies have spiritual attacks anyway/can attack spirits.

But then again, enemies that can bypass it are called "Immune to forcefields".

The thing is, in battles the enemies and Azra herself are implied to exist in both the physical/spiritual planes at the same time. And while those enemies can harm Azra's purely incorporeal allies, it's unclear if they harm Azra physically, spiritually, or some mix of both.

Shock Lightning and Light of Judgement don't seem very useful. Sans spams the whole arena with bones normally so being blind won't really stop that and I don't think being paralyzed is gonna stop his teleporting.

I'll add Psi Shield to the OP, if another book's needed to make it balanced I can add it later.

I don't believe so, but I can double check.

Well, with the downgrade to 9-C I think this is now a stomp. Better now than later I guess.

Back