• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A lawnmower attempts to solo your favorite verses

One day, a lawnmower was near a shed when for some reason it became berserk and decided to slaughter everyone in your verse.
Can your verse survive the evil assault of a lawnmower?
SBA, applies.

Last edited:
My favorite 'verse is Pokemon, so I don't think I need to answer.
That said, I feel I should mention that the premise of this thread did leave me genuinely quite surprised.

Fire Emblem: Going through game order and skipping inconclusives, idk imply the lawnmower just outlived them all

Radiant Dawn: Gets killed by Ashera's barrier

Three Houses: The verse gets tired of being blitzed and proceeds to blitz it in return by becoming FTL

Heroes: Lawnmower gets back to doing what it does best, blitzing the entirety of Fire Emblem, except now it can't hurt anyone and it becomes in charge of gardening for the Order of Heroes, either that or it dies in a Tempest, I guess

Marvel and DC: loses badly
Toaru: loses... But not as badly as the former
Overlord: he is gonna come close but I can see him being hax stomped

Fire Emblem: Dies to any Tier 6.

Minecraft: passive voidhax ggnore.

Terraria: passive corruption ggnore

Super Smash Bros: Dies to any of the tier 2s.

The Legend of Zelda: Same as FE.

Team Fortress: Spy can probably sap it.

Henry Stickmin: Henry can probably metal bend it. If not, he can use Reference to BFR them.

Back